The Art's Megapost!!!

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
HEGEMONY

Re: The Art's Megapost!!!

Post by HEGEMONY »   0 likes

Mmmmh maybe you're right...if i've a secret source i think no share yes...ok no problem i still waitin your updates...you've found lot of gems that can't wait to watch especially 2 or 10 most wanted ghghghgh :lol:

Btw i've found this...i know this is your post and for this i send you the link by pm and you create the post ;)

Thank you Art for great larger work you put here!!!
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

Ok guys before to go to spent my holydays with family (10 july until 8 september) i want (and i hope) to put other updates.
So let's begin!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dans på tunn is - 2017 - Finland

Storyline

In this wonderful and imaginative story, Felix must help his uncle to sell ice cream during the Christmas holidays at the closed bathing resort, but fortunately he meets the immigrant girlfriend Fakira Victoria and her father, The Flying Sultan, who is a dive king and old outcast champion.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
La Strada dei Samouni - Italy - 2017

Plot

The film is the story of a little Amal who, back in her neighborhood, only remembers a large tree that no longer exists. A sycamore on which she and her brothers climbed. He remembers when he was bringing his father's coffee in the orchard. After the war came. Amal and his brothers have lost everything. They are children of the Samouni family, of the peasants who live on the outskirts of the city of Gaza. It's been a year since they buried their dead. Now they have to start looking back into the future, rebuilding their homes, their neighborhood, their memory. On the thread of memories, real images and animated stories alternate with drawing a family portrait, before, after and during the tragic events that have upset their lives.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voina Anny - Aka Anna's War - Russia - 2018

Summary

1941: Anna is only 7 when, during the Nazi extermination of the Jews, her entire family is killed. The little girl miraculously manages to survive thanks to her mother, who bravely shields her with her body. Anna hides herself in the fireplace of the Nazi commander's office, without food or water, alone and afraid. A struggle for life that lasts more than two years begins, a battle against the great, terrible world of adults. The story of a war won by a Jewish girl.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Don't know if this i've already post or is already posted here!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last two are courtesy of HEGEMONY but don't have much info's of that cause he send me only pics of movies...i've searched info's on net but nothing involved! So can anyone can help will be appreciate!!!

1st Actress Teirah Green. Movie : Hunt

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

2nd actress Poppie and Pebbles Pease

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for everything!
Cya Art!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for giving us some homework during your holidays ;) Have a nice time with your family!

P.S.: Damned, I can't find any info about "Two Skins" :(
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Thanks big G...in these days we're preparing baggages for travel...this summer start visiting Croatia and finishing in Greece.
Don't know if i've the opportunity for post in fact i've says that work now until 10th July.

About the two "movies" sent me in a P.M. by Hegemony yeah i've got same difficult to find something...
I see for example the director of two skins. in 1st pic is Erin Jpnhson in the 2nd Starr Studios!!! Hunt is very difficult.

Hegemony tell us if you're more info about that!!!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

La Fuga - Girl in flight. Probably here online (but it's not available worldwide). Maybe someone could try?

https://www.festivalscope.com/all/film/ ... -in-flight
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

jezevex wrote:La Fuga - Girl in flight. Probably here online (but it's not available worldwide). Maybe someone could try?

https://www.festivalscope.com/all/film/ ... -in-flight
Didn't work;
- you'll need a german IP address
- you'll need a registered account
- they offer films only in adobe flash
- this particular one they've removed

:/

Don't go quietly into the night.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

OK...

I feel like I need to address the problem I have with the post ART made with 'Two Skins'..

He introduced the film like this:

ARTHORIUS wrote:2nd actress Poppie and Pebbles Pease

[Image]
[Image]
THEN he says, two posts later:
ARTHORIUS wrote:...About the two "movies" sent me in a P.M. by Hegemony yeah i've got same difficult to find something...
I see for example the director of two skins. in 1st pic is Erin Jpnhson in the 2nd Starr Studios!!!...
TOTALLY ignoring the fact that if you examine the two posters: ALL of the information is different, most notably [to ME, at least..]: The NAMES OF THE TWINS!

In the top poster the girls are listed as 'Ciara Ross and Megan Ross' while on the second poster the names are the same that ART listed; 'Poppie and Peebbles Pease'.. :think

All this, plus the misspellings on the posters as well as two completely different taglines [Can you trust your reflection? || Danger comes not once but twice] , leads me to question the validity of this movie even existing. :wall In fact the ONLY similarities between these two posters is the name; 'Two Skins' and the two feminine looking children.. :think

I'm thinking these are 'home made' posters for a film that has yet to be made. (Maybe if we check some 'Go-Fund-Me' sites, we might come across this being pitched somewhere...)

I've said my piece... I'm done. :thumbsup

kev.
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

Two Skins is not referenced anywhere.

Regarding the actress of Hunt (cute :D)

https://www.starnow.com/karensmith35
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Tiny Blondie wrote:Two Skins is not referenced anywhere...
Thing is, it obviously WAS [referenced somewhere], as it was brought to FLM by two pretty reputable members. If HEGEMONY or even ART could share the links where they got the original info that might shine a light on the validity of this film. :think

If this DOES turn out to be a valid film, the differences between the two posters remind me of a similar situation involving two short films:
Imaginary Friend (2006) and Ms. Goldman (2004). The first film had been released here, but during one of my searches I stumbled across the second film:
kev wrote:Wow... I stumbled across something really weird...

There's a short film that was released in 2004 titled 'Ms. Goldman' that has the exact same plot as this film.

In fact when I checked it out on YouTube, I found IT WAS THE EXACT SAME MOVIE!!! Exact, except for a slight change in audio and THE ENTIRE CAST CREDITED AS DIFFERENT ACTORS... :think

Ms. Goldman: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404250/
Official site: http://www.msgoldmanmovie.com/

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzoWTQAq8Y0

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep1J2zLt2Ng

I can't believe no one else caught that the same movie had been released under two different titles with 2 different casts credited.... :eyecrazy

Somebody has some pretty big brass balls or this is a really bizarre joke..

kev.
Turns out the 'Imaginary Friend' short was the fake, and the director of 'Ms. Goldman' indicated he was going to track down the person who created it to sue for copyright infringement / theft..

(The only reason I'm hopping on this one is because I'd really like it to be legit 'coz I wanna see it! :) )

kev.