[REL] 8 (2019) [South Africa]

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] 8 (2019) [South Africa]

Post by ghost »   28 likes

Another horror movie from South Africa. 11 yo Keita Luna is worth to post this film.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7320482/
Bankruptcy forces William Ziel to return to the farm he inherited from his estranged father in an attempt to start a new life with his young, fragmented family. Lazarus, the farm hand who took care of William's father Frederick in his lonely final hours, reappears soon after William, Sarah and adopted daughter Mary, arrive at Hemelop- Aarde. A supposed chance meeting between Mary and Lazarus develops into a bond between two kindred spirits. But Lazarus, the old soul who struggles to find peace in this place of sad memories, carries a dark secret that constantly haunts him: the demon child with its insatiable appetite for human souls that weighs so heavily in the sack he carries everywhere with him. Despite Sarah's misgivings, this unfathomable character wins over William and Mary. At first, Sarah's apprehension seems unfounded but, judging by the reaction of the local community to his return from wanderings afar, she may be right and the Ziels' newfound domesticity could be at risk. A...
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Ru5gV6iUs

German and english audio:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.16 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] 8 (2019) [South Africa]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:[Image]
Those eyes. :shock:
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] 8 (2019) [South Africa]

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote: ...Those eyes. :shock:
[Image]

Absolutely!! :heart :heart :heart (Though you can't see the beauty of her eyes; I think she looks very sultry in THIS picture.. :heart )

I watched this the other day. (Been watching quite a few movies lately.) Overall I loved Keita Luna and her role in the film. (I'm not connecting to her IMDB page as THIS is the only thing she's done. Although I wouldn't be surprised to find out she's done some modeling.. :think )

I loved the way she trusted Lazarus. Though 'total trust' might not have been the best thing for her to do, I love that innocent nature in children..

Thanks ghost! Great little movie; pulled me right into the story and even brought tears to MY eyes a couple of times..

kev.