[REL] Jungle Queen (2009) [Nepal]

Post by Warg »   27 likes

Jungle Queen (2009)

[Image]
Jungle Queen (2009) - Poster

Info:
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=58557
(missed by IMDb)

If you love well-made foreign films with a really good story ... then you should leave this thread immediately! :lol:
It's a female Tarzan story. What you will find in this little "gem" is "impressive" martial arts, Bollywood dances that add extremely to the plot, make-up artists that seem to have learned their job in ancient Egypt, a guy in a gorilla costume (no joke!), a wild child wearing cotton panties under her leaf skirt and finally girls that kick balls (hey, its Women's Football World Championship ... ;)) - one of the comments on YouTube reads "Is that a joke?":

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

But you also get a very cute young Nepalese lady of about 8 or 9 years that plays the heroine in her childhood and for her sake it's worth to watch this terrible movie. Sadly I do not know her name:

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

656x480, 615 MB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unEQ4O9UYqU = Like this post to see ed2k links  [615.51 Mb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Jungle Queen (2009) [Nepal]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Kind of reminds me of Sheena - the girl (Kirsty Lindsay) was way more talented than Tanya Roberts. :lol: IMDb doesn't list any other screen credits for her... a shame
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Kind of reminds me of Sheena - the girl (Kirsty Lindsay) was way more talented than Tanya Roberts. :lol: IMDb doesn't list any other screen credits for her... a shame
I remembered but not the film I never felt curious about the little actress of sheena it was little time on screen I was just interested in look at Tanya with Eva costume

Well, it's not that Jungle Queen is bad, it's just that entertaining is the important thing
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

What a bad movie... :roll: :shock:

But this cutie in the first half of the movie... :heart
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

This film was so pathetic, even the little girl, cute as she is, couldn't make it watchable. I endured it until the adult jungle queen's first appearance. I watched it so you won't have to - see what a kind-hearted kinda guy I am? :?
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I watched it so you won't have to - see what a kind-hearted kinda guy I am? :?
Come one, you were probably just curious if that movie could be really that bad as I said ... :lol:
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Some filmmakers to see if their movies are 'bad' they resort some topless (the adult heroine) so that if a critic destroys it but becomes cult that I thought should apply in this case

Sheena and tarzan where Bo derek acted as jane if no one would love both movies
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Some filmmakers to see if their movies are 'bad' they resort some topless (the adult heroine) so that if a critic destroys it but becomes cult that I thought should apply in this case

Sheena and tarzan where Bo derek acted as jane if no one would love both movies
The problem here isn't simply a thin plot or bad acting but the ridiculously clumsy way this film was made :?. The "gorilla" for example makes even the Godzilla movies look sophisticated ... :mrgreen:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

And the very first fight scene where it was so obvious they weren't even coming close to hitting each other, or the ease that a little girl could get away from 5 adult gun-toting thugs, and the ape swinging in and grabbing her... Sorry, the over-acting made it so it wasn't even good slapstick humor.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:and the ape swinging in and grabbing her
Euphemism for he was hanging from a rope and drawn up ... :lol: