[REL] Clubhouse Detectives in Scavenger Hunt (2003)

starfish21

[REL] Clubhouse Detectives in Scavenger Hunt (2003)

Post by starfish21 »   16 likes

i downloaded this from CG,only to find the quality was shite,so i deleted it and grabbed the youtube clips instead.six parts of varying framesize,i spent hours recoding and joining them and i finished up with this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365067/

General
Complete name : Clubhouse Detectives in Scavenger Hunt .mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom
File size : 633 MiB
Duration : 1h 16mn
Overall bit rate : 1 157 Kbps
Writing application : Lavf52.34.0

Video
ID : 1
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile : Simple@L1
Format settings, BVOP : No
Format settings, QPel : No
Format settings, GMC : No warppoints
Format settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)
Codec ID : 20
Duration_LastFrame : -31ms
Bit rate : 1 001 Kbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 576 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 5:4
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.917 fps
Standard : PAL
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.081
Stream size : 548 MiB (86%)
Writing library : Lavc52.30.1

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 152 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 83.2 MiB (13%)

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [633.49 Mb]
ptguardian

Re: [REL]Clubhouse Detectives in Scavenger Hunt(2003)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Earlier this year I posted the latest movie in this series and I mentioned I had all the dvd's and would release them if wanted. No one replied. :think

https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... =clubhouse
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i searched for this and only found a req from 'alisean' i've never heard of the 'boathouse' movies. :oops:
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... Detectives

if you have a better quality version of any of these then feel free to post them,especially if you've got the princess one.
the first one is completely BM so unlikely to be in much demand here.
i had a lot of bother getting these,and now you tell me you had them all along. :roll:

if you wait for members to ask for something Ptg,you'll likely wait for a long time,with the exception of the usual crowd.
ptguardian

I do usually just release what I want. However with boathouse detectives i didn't get even a thank you. It is very rare i don't get some kind of response. Because of that I didn't release these.

I have better quality of all these including the 'Detectives in Search of a Lost Princess'. Sometime later this week I will post it.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote: However with boathouse detectives i didn't get even a thank you.
i can't remember even ever hearing about that series,i rarely miss a post because i'm on every day.could it be that you posted it during one of those crazy 'i think i'll flood the board with requests' periods? because i stopped even logging in for several days till it was over,and i cleared my cache so i didn't get the message 'you have 82 unread posts'
there's not a great deal of movies being posted these days so the demand for the 'sugary american ' stuff might be greater(use your bandwidth at your own risk).
8-)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

'sugary american' pretty much describes these kind of films and I don't usually download them, but even if no one else says it, I think both you and ptguardian deserve awards for your untiring contributions. I honestly don't know how you do it. ALL your efforts are much appreciated.
ptguardian

starfish21 wrote:
ptguardian wrote: However with boathouse detectives i didn't get even a thank you.
i can't remember even ever hearing about that series,i rarely miss a post because i'm on every day.could it be that you posted it during one of those crazy 'i think i'll flood the board with requests' periods? because i stopped even logging in for several days till it was over,and i cleared my cache so i didn't get the message 'you have 82 unread posts'
there's not a great deal of movies being posted these days so the demand for the 'sugary american ' stuff might be greater(use your bandwidth at your own risk).
8-)
I certainly don't miss logging on to shuffle through 50 posts that have zero new releases. Personally I like the smaller new FLM. Although it does seem like you and me are doing majority of the releasing.

I found my dvd's on this and will add it to my list of up coming releases. I have another series I will be doing as well and some rare goodies that should be liked. :cool
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:'sugary american' pretty much describes these kind of films and I don't usually download them, but even if no one else says it, I think both you and ptguardian deserve awards for your untiring contributions. I honestly don't know how you do it. ALL your efforts are much appreciated.

hey - I like the "sugary american" movies - though I do like the more serious ones better. I do prefer the foreign ones; Scandinavian, Eastern European, Iranian, French, and all the rest.

And I agree - Phuzzy and ptguardian - thanks for all your efforts. I still am not good at thanking for every download, but I still appreciate them.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:And I agree - Phuzzy and ptguardian - thanks for all your efforts. I still am not good at thanking for every download, but I still appreciate them.
Not me but starfish. I'm not even close to being in their league.
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   1 likes

Thanks for this one starfish21. Seems to be a nice little gem.