[REL] Little House on the Prairie - Season 1-2, 6-8 DVDRip

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL]Little House on the Prairie - Season 1-2, 6-8 DVDR

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
kev wrote:Already out there with sources, but set to 'Release' anyway. :icon_1dancingban

kev.
Bad idea, in my opinion, if there are already complete sources out there. You have limited upload capability, it's been a few days since I and others started downloading two releases where you are the ONLY full source and neither is over 60% done. The more files that are set to release when there are already copies out there just makes the true releases slower.
Well, there you go. ;)

Shows my total ignorance of how eMule operates: I have 21 files loading right now and 67 files in my 'Incoming' folder that are being shared out and EVERTHING is set to release. :eyecrazy Sunofvabee-atch; and I thought I was doing everyone a flavor! ;)

Sorry to report that the DVD box set 'The Girls of Little House on the Prairie: Country School' [that came out a couple months ago along with 'The Girls of Little House on the Prairie: Prairie Friends' box set] contains the edited version. :(

However it's been reported to me by adorem that when shown on the Hallmark Channel the episode is intact with the full bathing scene. :wall Maybe someone in the US that has cable with the Hallmark Channel can catch a showing and record it...

Anyway, FLL give me a PM or post in admin about how to set the files I share out. I'm open to any help you can offer. I hate it's taking so long getting things I post. I thought I had cleared that up with my 'High ID'... :(

kev.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:think Not sure now - do people here need the uncut version with Laura bathing?

Just let me know - having the uncut version. :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

kev wrote:Shows my total ignorance of how eMule operates
No problem, the eMule people aren't very clear on the details. I believe once the file gets very well shared and your eMule realizes it then the boost of 'Release' gets cancelled, so it's not as bad as what I said. 'Release' changes priority as well as how the files gets distributed (it will supply a previously-unshared chunk before it shares a duplicate). I have noticed that your releases are sometimes slow, though, maybe that's why (it's like cutting up a whole pie and giving everyone an 'extra big piece' ;) ) I'll PM you or post here in the eMule help forum, but I want to do some reasearch first regarding details so I won't mislead anyone.
kev wrote:Sorry to report that the DVD box set 'The Girls of Little House on the Prairie: Country School' [that came out a couple months ago along with 'The Girls of Little House on the Prairie: Prairie Friends' box set] contains the edited version. :(
That's unusual that they took the time to edit it, sad. Thanks for the info, I'll cross that off my DVD list.
willow wrote::think Not sure now - do people here need the uncut version with Laura bathing?

I *think* the DVD I downloaded months ago is uncensored, but I've got a lot of FLM projects underway so if you could post an English language uncensored version of that episode that would be great! :onfire
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

willow wrote::think Not sure now - do people here need the uncut version with Laura bathing?

Sure, that would be very nice :dance

Post by Guest »   6 likes

popdrome wrote:

Sure, that would be very nice :dance

Like this post to see ed2k links  [331.87 Mb]
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

On an off-topic note.
If anyone fancies seeing Melissa Gilbert at 18 wither bangers briefly shown, then here you go lol

Sylvester • 1985

http://www.easy-share.com/1903064705

PS dont download if you object to seeing her being assaulted
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:PS dont download if you object to seeing her being assaulted
As if. :thumbsup
rousseau

Post by rousseau »   0 likes

J'ai mis la vidéo de la scéne de bain sur emule:
Titre Laura Ingalls 12,1Mo durée 54 secondes.
worf12

Post by worf12 »   0 likes

I thought she was 15 or 16 in that movie?
worf12
Debaser wrote:On an off-topic note.
If anyone fancies seeing Melissa Gilbert at 18 wither bangers briefly shown, then here you go lol

Sylvester • 1985

http://www.easy-share.com/1903064705

PS dont download if you object to seeing her being assaulted
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

worf12 wrote:I thought she was 15 or 16 in that movie?
worf12
imdb wrote:Charlie is a 16-year-old orphan struggling to raise her two younger brothers when she endeavors to train a wild horse she names Sylvester and turn him into an Olympic jumping champion.
According to the synopsis she's supposed to be 16 in the film.

Being that Melissa [born in 1964] was actually 20, 21 when the movie was filmed [1984/5], the boob glimpses are completely legal! :thumbsup

Hence debaser originally stated when bringing this film up; "On an off-topic note..." ;)

kev.