[REL] The Misadventures of Amy Everhart (1999)

FLL

Re: [REL] The misadventures of Amy Everhart (1999)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks starfish! :clap
I tried joining mp4s without reencoding, used to work on youtube videos but they changed something about how they encode I think, the color/brightness of the appended parts is wrong. :(
ptguardian wrote:i just found a cleaner source @ MoCo Video
For future reference, that's not a cleaner source, it's the identical source.
MoCo is just a front end for youtube and other sites. The quality does seem to change at times from one part of the video to another, you probably just compared different parts on youtube vs MoCo.

The quality could be better, but it's watchable and good enough for a REL due to its rarity. :think
IMDB doesn't seem to even have it.

Thanks also to "Mindflash" at youtube for uploading it there in the first place! :clap
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

FLL wrote:you probably just compared different parts on youtube vs MoCo.
exactly what i did :wall

Thank you starfish for doing this :thumbsup

i edited each part and tried 3 different programs that usually work for me to join and it kept having problems. i am glad you managed it. :cool
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i think 2 of the parts had a different resolution from the rest,i converted to avi with wondershare video converter,edited with corel video studio plus and joined with ultra video joiner.sounds easy but i had about 5 attempts and at one time i had over 50 clips of this movie sitting in my folder.all it needs now is for someone to pop up with a perfect quality dvd rip to really rub it in. ;)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i do wish that someone could rub it in with a dvdrip. :cool

if it makes you feel better i have 30 clips, 3 failed conversions and never got to post any finished product. :(

all part of the fun :icon_cool2
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

More info...

[Image]
Amy Everhart (Katheryn Eleanor Stumpf) lives for adventure. She's got a lot going for herself - she's funny, outgoing and charming. There's just one problem - she's lonely! You see, Amy Everhart has no friends. And finding a friend becomes Amy's biggest adventure and greatest challenge. Amy soon discovers that to have friends, you have to be a friend - one of life's most valuable lessons. When she has no one to drive her to a birthday party, she decides to go by overnight delivery.
This seems to be a family - and I do mean family - film:
Directed by Stan Stumpf

Starring:
Kathryn Eleanor Stumpf
Jean Elizabeth Stumpf
David Whitworth
Rick Finney
Eleanor Whitworth Finney
Sarah Lakey
David Lakey