[REL] Anna to the Infinite Power (1983)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Anna to the Infinite Power (1983)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

it was never released here as a dvd,the thread i posted in was an announcment of the movies upcoming retail dvd release,therefore once it actually came out... that thread became obsolete.just tidying up a little.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I have a dvdrip(not mine), but I don't have the original file to compare quality. Can you post a view screen shots?
starfish21

it's even worse when 2 or more threads for the same movie show up in a search,hence the cleaning process.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Here are some screencaps - movie is in 512x384 resolution (VHS rip)...

[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
ptguardian

Looks like the quality of the vhs-rip is pretty good. :cool

Until we find another source I won't post the dvdrip I have.
[Image]

I got it from Telly's 80's movie library. I get a lot of cool movies from there. Problem is the quality isn't always good. I think he just finds other peoples rips and posts them?
In this case the rip is nearly 1gig and has several problems. It has interlacing in moving scenes, it is not cropped and on some scenes pixel blocking occurs. I could re-encode this and fix a few things but no guarantee that it will be better than the vhs-rip we have. The good is that it has a lot of detail meaning if one of us finds a dvd iso, a nice upgrade can be had.

So until an upgrade is available we can enjoy the great vhsrip that is here. :)
starfish21

what was the verdict on this one? does anyone actually have the aforementioned dvdrip? or is it still that vhsrip(calling itself a dvdrip) thats been circulating?
ptguardian

starfish21 wrote:what was the verdict on this one? does anyone actually have the aforementioned dvdrip? or is it still that vhsrip(calling itself a dvdrip) thats been circulating?
It is still the vhsrip.

I have a dvdrip that I found but decided it was not as good as the vhsrip that is here already so I did not post it. A nice dvdrip is still wanted.
starfish21

That's what i thought,but there seems to be a lot of pretenders floating around.i'll keep an eye out.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

I'm assuming you're not seeing me since I've had this shared and set to powershare for quite awhile. I changed my eMule client back to MorphXT (from Xtreme) - I started using that one about a month ago to try it out, but MorphXT was very reliable. What brought me to change back, however was that Xtreme started locking up - repeatedly. :( Surprisingly, Morph did too until I moved all the .part files out (same incoming and temp folders as Xtreme) and re-imported them. I guess something in those files got discombobulated, probably by Xtreme. I'm not cutting down Xtreme - it could have been a fluke, but I like Morph just fine and Xtreme lacked things like multiple friend slots. In any case, I may show up in your source list now. :) Let me know.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I'm seeing a very good source, transferring steadily, but incomplete. I'm assuming this powershare thing is only exposing a few parts at a time, hiding the other parts until I need them. The other source has disappeared, but he was mostly leeching off me. Thanks, Phuzzy4242. I'll let you know when I'm done. :D