[REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

How can I get yours?
Did you read the Posting Rules in this forum? We use eMule for sharing files.

This could help you: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... =69&t=7279
lonerempath

Post by lonerempath »   0 likes

Thanks ghost for the tip.I'll try that.for all your tireless work towards pretty baby efforts too over the years. Most people wouldn't have that kind of dedication.
lonerempath

Post by lonerempath »   1 likes

An example of a vhs rip version of Pretty Baby.Notice how it is a little clearer.I touched it up some,but this is how the dvd versions should be.They edited Brooke's nudity scenes.Only at the door, when some of her bottom wasn't visible. A few other scenes too.I don't know what they were trying to do really, since she was obviously naked in a few scenes,they just edited some of them.They didn't eliminate them altogether. What do censors know though?Can't expect good logic from them.
[Image]
lonerempath

Post by lonerempath »   3 likes

IMG_20201103_190512.jpg
A full screen unedited version here also.Not DVD.unsure what kind of copy this was.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

lonerempath wrote: full screen unedited version here also.Not DVD.unsure what kind of copy this was.
I remember the first time I saw the movie in original format, the bed scene was more visible to the legs, but as far as I am concerned, I am only interested in the bathroom scene, little by little they have been editing it.

PD:There is no need to upload thumbnails, we all know those scenes by heart.
lonerempath

I know what you are saying sully23.thanks for the free advice.I'll try to remember it.Can one ever get over Brooke's spotless beauty back then? The whole movie of Pretty baby was a beautiful love story, those who object to it can't see it for what it is.But I'd have to state,that there is far more than just the bathroom scene to appreciate. Her daybed scene posing for belloq,and when she was thrown outta the room.Those are the absolute best.But you can have your likes,and I shall have mine.The unedited versions are still available. You just have to look for them.Be diligent. Your reward will come.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Just to say it again (like many times before):

The DVD was cropped from 4:3 to 16:9, So, the bottom and top of the picture is missing. That's all.

Get my version and you'll have the unedited version ;)
lonerempath

Yes I know ghost.I just forget that fact sometimes. Blame it on things not always sinking in and the lusts of the flesh. I'd love to have your version. I just gotta figure out how to download that emule service and I'll be on the right track.I'm not techno adept.
lonerempath

Some of us are tricky dicky dullards.forgive our ignorance. You'd think people would get it as often as you have had to say it over the years.Maybe they will catch on.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

We use eMule as the preferred download method. Look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup for help setting up the full eMule. The URLs for things like server lists and IP filters are a little out of date so you should Google for current versions but it should get you going. You might also check uloz.to for direct downloads.