[REL] Angela (1995)

sifon773_lover

Re: [REL] Angela (1995)

Post by sifon773_lover »   0 likes

mutationrice789 wrote:yeah links are dead or require premium accounts lols, not very convenient , hence the request to mediafire or such...
Be thankful for the fact people are putting effort in sharing the content.
By the way, torrenting or using a clearnet download service isn't safer. ;)
“If you can get to be you, why can't I get to be me?”
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

sifon773_lover wrote:I have this one. It's in my sharing folder now!

Enjoy!

Angela (1995).mkv
Thanks for your addition.

Did you see the HD version on page 5?
sifon773_lover

Post by sifon773_lover »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
sifon773_lover wrote:I have this one. It's in my sharing folder now!

Enjoy!

Angela (1995).mkv
Thanks for your addition.

Did you see the HD version on page 5?

Oops, didn't see that. Only saw the "it doesn't download posts, so that's why I moved it to my sharing folder for people to grab if the other ones don't work/download. Thanks, I will grab that version too and share it when it's done.
“If you can get to be you, why can't I get to be me?”
contaelite

Post by contaelite »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Santa Claus came early this year:

I thought this will never come true, but after so many years of searching and waiting I can finally present the HD-version of this epic movie :onfire

Angela (1995).1080p.mkv

Enjoy! ;)

Hey Mr. ghost, could you, please, reshare this file? I've had it for two weeks in my emule downloads and still 0% :(

Thanx!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   47 likes

could you, please, reshare this file?
I'm still sharing the same file. I don't know what's wrong on your side :(

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.20 Gb]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

We must all use the server emule security N°1 and I check every so often because it automatically changes to another server and I reconnect it in the same one that I recommend especially those who are downloading
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I'm sharing this too, and although I do have lowID, my queue is never full.
Sully23 wrote:We must all use the server emule security N°1 and I check every so often because it automatically changes to another server and I reconnect it in the same one that I recommend especially those who are downloading
I recommend setting your preferred server priority to High. Then eMule will connect to your preferred server more often than not.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

contaelite wrote:Hey Mr. ghost, could you, please, reshare this file? I've had it for two weeks in my emule downloads and still 0% :(

Thanx!
I've reshared it now, but it looks like there were already plenty of sources. Do you have a lowid?
contaelite

Post by contaelite »   0 likes

ghost wrote: I'm still sharing the same file. I don't know what's wrong on your side :(

Angela (1995).1080p.mkv
I restarted the computer and reconnected to emule and suddeny started downloading! Thanx for sharing!
Sully23 wrote:We must all use the server emule security N°1 and I check every so often because it automatically changes to another server and I reconnect it in the same one that I recommend especially those who are downloading
Followed your advice, now I'm on emule-security No.1! thanx!
emuler wrote:I'm sharing this too, and although I do have lowID, my queue is never full.
I recommend setting your preferred server priority to High. Then eMule will connect to your preferred server more often than not.
Thank you for sharing!. Also, thanx for the advice, I just followed it, I set emule-security No.1 to high priority

deadman wrote: I've reshared it now, but it looks like there were already plenty of sources. Do you have a lowid?
As a matter of fact, I do have lowID, I've been struggling to open the ports but haven't been able to do so. Just changed ISP and the new one uses some very weird modems... :( Fortunately it is downloading now! Cant wait to watch this beautiful piece of cinematic art :ugeek:
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:emule security N°1
Damn that brings back (old, and not necessarily good) memories... hijack by US intel, why you not using KAD? All Ukraine ed2k servers were compromised after "Euromaidan". But I guess these movies fly under the radar anyway??