[REL] Heaven Sent (2016)

emuler

[REL] Heaven Sent (2016)

Post by emuler »   15 likes

Too late for Christmas, unfortunately. I'd downloaded it earlier - just got around to watching it. Thought it might have been posted here already, but couldn't find it in the search. Maybe worth downloading for next Christmas?

[Image]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3920060/
Echoing in the deepest depths of space, a humble prayer ascends from Maire Taylor, a smart, beautiful businesswoman who asks that her husband find the strength and wisdom to let go of their 9-year old marriage - While a second prayer comes from Billy Taylor, a hopelessly romantic artist who asks that his wife receive the strength and wisdom to hold on. From these humble pleas come an answer in the form of a little miracle (an 8-year-old runaway) who takes it upon herself to rekindle the once-intimate friendship and romance that has slipped away from Billy and Maire after a heart-wrenching loss. Using all of her skill and charm, as well as some well-intentioned mischief, she comically sets out to heal their broken hearts and save their marriage by helping them get back to the basics of love.
Mallory James Mahoney
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6251401/

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.51 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [86.7 Kb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Heaven Sent (2016)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I gladly watch holiday movies any time of the year, and probably prefer them outside the holiday period so I don't get sentimental Christmas overload. I think I last watched "Miracle on 34th Street" in the summertime, and it was originally released in MAY 1947. In the more recent half-century we have the Christmas movies "Gremlins" (released in June 1984) and "Die Hard" (released in July 1988). ;)

So, there is no need to apologize for being either "late" or "early". This went right into my queue and will be downloaded when I have bandwidth to spare, and I'll watch it right away too. My thanks to you, emuler!
emuler

Re: [REL] Heaven Sent (2016)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, Night457. Yes, this is well worth watching. The little imp steals every scene she's in. :lol: :heart :inlove