[REL] We Can Be Heroes (2020)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] We Can Be Heroes (2020)

Post by kev »   7 likes

We Can Be Heroes (2020)

Synopsis:
When alien invaders kidnap Earth's superheroes, their kids are whisked away to a government safe house. But whip-smart tween Missy Moreno will stop at nothing to rescue her superhero dad, Marcus Moreno. Missy teams up with the rest of the superkids to escape their mysterious government babysitter, Ms. Granada. If they're going to save their parents, they'll have to work together by using their individual powers - from elasticity to time control to predicting the future - and form an out-of-this-world team.
Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

There's boys, but the actress's that caught my attention were; YaYa Gosselin, Hala Finley, Lotus Blossom, Akira Akbar and Vivien Lyra Blair as Lavaboy and Sharkgirl's daughter, Guppy... :heart :heart :heart

Trailer and Clips:

There's even more clips, but these were my favorites.. 8-)

ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [794.88 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [5.02 Gb]

Saw this advertised on TV a few hours ago, went to uloz and :o ; it was there!! Downloaded and started watching then came here to see if it had been posted yet.

If you're familiar with Robert Rodriguez's 'Spy Kids' movies, then you'll get the gist of this one. ;) Nothing spectacular, but fun family fare and the kids are just so darn cute!! :heart :heart :heart

Here's the uloz search [a good many of the files are 'CZ Dabbed' ie; Czech Dubbed]:
https://ulozto.cz/hledej?q=We+Can+Be+Heros&type=videos

I'm sharing the 'TopMovies31' file, but I dropped the moniker from the title... :think
(AND I've added the 5GB file.. :) )

kev.