[REL] Wanda Nevada (1979)

BrookeFan29

Re: [REL] Wanda Nevada (1979)

Post by BrookeFan29 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:I'm going to assume you're 'Brookie', now with a friend-slot & d/loading this from me at considerably more than 7 kb/s :thumbsup

Now's a good time once again to remind members to make their eMule nick identifiable to get a friend-slot & thus speed-up the process!

lb
Hahah, busted.

Watched it last night. Loved it a lot. Thanks again.

I moved the file though, so now I try to put it back in the "incoming" folder and continue to upload, but it doesn't seem to work.
I don't use emule that often as you can see. >_< If someone can tell me how to repeat sharing a file after moving it around, I'd be into helping out some more.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

BrookeFan29 wrote:I moved the file though, so now I try to put it back in the "incoming" folder and continue to upload, but it doesn't seem to work.
I don't use emule that often as you can see. >_< If someone can tell me how to repeat sharing a file after moving it around, I'd be into helping out some more.
When you put something in your shared folder you have to click the Reload button to let eMule know it needs to check the folder again.
BrookeFan29

Post by BrookeFan29 »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
BrookeFan29 wrote:I moved the file though, so now I try to put it back in the "incoming" folder and continue to upload, but it doesn't seem to work.
When you put something in your shared folder you have to click the Reload button to let eMule know it needs to check the folder again.
Thanks. I'm a noob with eMule. Been using torrents with vuze for years now, so I have to learn it again.

PS: For the Brooke fans, I made 40 some screenshots from the file I downloaded.
>> Here's the gallery <<
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Seems as though Germany is getting a lot of exclusive Blu-ray releases and this is good because they usually have original audio unlike the Russian exclusives.

Nice 720p brrip by PLAYNOW on torrent http://torrentz.eu/73acf1fb34e1390beaca ... 54331eb3b5

[Image]

:cool
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

There is also an american Blu-ray (http://www.amazon.com/Wanda-Nevada-Blu- ... B00AX0MGAO), but much more expensive than the german one (http://www.amazon.de/Wanda-Nevada-Blu-r ... B008SUEWSU), which of course contains english audio.
popdrome

Re: [RREL] Wanda Nevada (1979)

Post by popdrome »   41 likes

Upgrade!

https://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie/276

Romantic drama following the fortunes of a drifter named Beaudray Demerille (Peter Fonda) who wins a young orphan named Wanda (14 year old Brooke Shields) in a poker game and takes her gold prospecting in the Grand Canyon.

Again, displayed pictures are not to illustrate "special" scenes, there are merely to illustrate picture quality.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.65 Gb]

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks poppy! :)

Brooke will be back with Pretty Baby in a few hours .. ;)
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Thanks poppy! :)

Brooke will be back with Pretty Baby in a few hours .. ;)
Really! O_0

Don't go quietly into the night.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

What a nice pun
Valeska Nebraska
Hannah Montana
Wanda Nevada :lol:
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   23 likes

Just visiting, hope you are all doing ok, maybe of interest?

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.27 Gb]