[REL] News of the World (2020)

c4po

Re: [REL] News of the World (2020)

Post by c4po »   2 likes

The film is now also available on yts.mx* as 720P and 1080P torrent. I've checked the 1080P and the quality is pretty good.

(* I suggest disabling javascript (or having a good addblocker) for the entire domain, the popups are very annoying otherwise. The site works much better without javascript.)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Has anybody had the chance to watch this yet?

I was really hoping to catch it in the Cine', but I couldn't work up the cajone's to actually venture out..

I DID hook my PC to my TV this weekend and finally sit back and give it a go; and absolutely enjoyed it. :heart

A couple of times I wanted to slap Captain Kidd silly for how he treated her, ESPECIALLY near the end. But it all tied together and [at least for me] worked out perfectly. (I'd like to imagine the ending a certain way, as the movie is a tad ambiguous; but the book spells it out pretty clear. ;) Still, I can dream... :heart :heart )

I'm excited to say that, for the first time in awhile, I wasn't let down by a film I had been anticipating to see. :thumbsup

I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did.

kev.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

The news of Helena Zengel's nomination to the Golden Globes surprised me a lot, she tells in an interview what it was like to work with Tom Hanks.

PD: At first she thought she was in the movie she was going to be forgotten very quickly but I forgot that Tom Hanks is an award-winning actor and she knows how to choose his roles.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Well, I'm rather disappointed with the film.
On the one hand, it's probably because I'm not a particularly big fan of Tom Hanks (he always seems so "soft" in his roles), on the other hand, I find it very unfortunate that the role of Helena was kept so very weak.
Also, the plot of the story has not blown me away, because there were always weak spots. Most stayed me there the dramatic scene in the head where the sandstorm came up where then as if out of nowhere Helena and horse came out and the journey then just went on as if nothing had happened, except that the bond between the two now appeared somewhat closer. Thus the scene with the sandstorm was somehow unnecessary. It would have been better for me if someone had discovered the two and taken them to pep them up again. Here there would have been enough space for good dialogue. Little surprising is the end of the whole story.
Overall, this film is somehow quite typical Hollywood. Big names, elaborate promotion but nothing unusual.
[Image]