[REL] Troop Zero (2019) Amazon Prime Movie

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Troop Zero (2019) Amazon Prime Movie

Post by kev »   3 likes

Troop Zero (2019)

Just released yesterday on Amazon Prime! :thumbsup

Watching it now as I make this post. Looking VERY cute!! I'm in LOVE with Mckenna Grace as Christmas Flint [I like her, I want to be her friend!!] ;), but some of the other girls hold their own!! :heart :heart :heart

Synopsis:
In rural 1977 Georgia, a misfit girl dreams of life in outer space. When a national competition offers her a chance at her dream, to be recorded on NASA's Golden Record, she recruits a makeshift troop of Birdie Scouts, forging friendships that last a lifetime and beyond.
Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer:

Yes, it's true that it's an American made-for-Amazon-Prime movie, but so far it's engaging and as I said the girls are worth the watch! Christmas will win your heart! :heart Mckenna Grace has been in some nice movies that are already here at FLM!! ;)

Amazon Prime Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Troop-Zero-Ultra ... deo&sr=1-2

EDIT: I really liked it; pretty much a mix of the 'The Bad News Bears' and 'Troop Beverly Hills' with your downtrodden, misfit troop against pretty much the whole organization. Not really a film for young children.. :think Still: Let all the children boogie!!! :lol:
kev.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Troop Zero (2019) Amazon Prime Movie

Post by kev »   2 likes

Cool, ghosty: Lotsa links already available!! :bigups

A few links are already on uloz too, and I'm sure more will be posted soon. Of the ones there now; the 'Hindi audio' links are JUST that, with English subs. The 'Latinio' links are duel languages with English and Spanish. ;)

https://ulozto.cz/hledej?q=Troop_Zero&type=videos :)

kev.
Warg

Re: [REQ] Troop Zero (2019) Amazon Prime Movie

Post by Warg »   12 likes

You ninjaed me, Kev . :lol: So let me add what I prepared...

RareFilmFinder: https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=57931

Some pictures of adorably cute and a little cheeky looking 12 years old Mckenna Grace :heart:

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Also worth mentioning is ebony cutie Milan Ray (look on the first picture: that's what I call a sweet brownie :P):

[Image] [Image] [Image]

And that's the Blizzardkid version:

[Image]
MKV, 1920x800, 01:37:27 h, English audio with many subtitles (e.g. Dutch, Russian, Spanish but not German), 6.06 GB
Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.07 Gb]

P.S.: I loved the catfight scene ... :lol:
popdrome

Re: [REL] Troop Zero (2019) Amazon Prime Movie

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Oh nice. BTW you guys are FAST! :eyecrazy :clap

Don't go quietly into the night.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Oh nice. BTW you guys are FAST! :eyecrazy :clap
I my case there is a simple explanation for that. When Blizzardkid was suddenly online again after that strange incident I looked on the next days if they're still there - and so I saw this interesting looking movie that had been posted 2 days later. Don't know how kev managed to find it so fast ... ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
popdrome wrote:Oh nice. BTW you guys are FAST! :eyecrazy :clap
I my case there is a simple explanation for that. When Blizzardkid was suddenly online again after that strange incident I looked on the next days if they're still there - and so I saw this interesting looking movie that had been posted 2 days later. Don't know how kev managed to find it so fast ... ;)
Actually, I have Amazon Prime and I noticed THIS movie being advertised last weekend before a movie I wanted to watch [Light of My Life, which I'm going to post today..], and I've been meaning to post it all week, but RL has been crazy until I realized it had finally been released on Thursday I sat down to watch it last night. Checking FLM, I saw nobody had mentioned it yet [I thought for sure ghost would be all over this one as he has Amazon Prime, too..], so I made my post as I watched last night.

(It took me virtually the whole movie to complete my post as I kept stopping to watch the movie... :D )

Thanks again, ghost for the d/load links and thanks Warg for the ed2k link! :bigups

kev.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

I confess I REALLY love Mckenna Grace so, I don't want to sound negative, but I didn't quite like this. Her eyes did't look natural, her eyebrows looked fake. And it looked as if she was squeezed into some politically corerct narrative.

Can somebody tell me what this was about? Maybe I didn't understand.
Was it about bullying?

Don't go quietly into the night.
Warg

Post by Warg »   1 likes

popdrome wrote:I confess I REALLY love Mckenna Grace so, I don't want to sound negative, but I didn't quite like this. Her eyes did't look natural, her eyebrows looked fake. And it looked as if she was squeezed into some politically corerct narrative.

Can somebody tell me what this was about? Maybe I didn't understand.
Was it about bullying?
- With the eyebrows they probably wanted to make her look nerdy and tomboyish in contrast to the posh middle class girls.

- I don't think it's more pc than other US family movies - rather less.

- The central message is probably that even a bunch of nerdy underdogs can become more social if they have to interact in a team with a common goal and the conflict between over-conformist and non-conformist behaviour personified in the two group leading women (o.k. that they are black and white is rather stereotype).

P.S.: I found it rather surprising that Team Zero did not win the competition - as you can get everything you want if you try hard enough. I always thought that was the text of the Declaraion of Independence the national anthem and the Lords Prayer in the USA. It's kind of a culture revolution ... :lol:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I must say I really enjoyed this movie! :D

It's about believing your believes.. about being different... about getting self-confidence and giving a shit about what other people think.
You can be great just the way you are...

The scene where the whole troop was peeing their pants was just unique ;)

I can't see any political correctness in this movie :shock: