[REL] Meet Me in St. Louis (1944) (Musical)

Warg

[REL] Meet Me in St. Louis (1944) (Musical)

Post by Warg »   18 likes

Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)

[Image]
Meet Me in St. Louis (1944) - Poster

Info:
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=1323
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037059

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSKvNcC6eo8

Plot: "St. Louis 1903. The well-off Smith family has four beautiful daughters, including Esther and little Tootie. 17-year old Esther has fallen in love with the boy next door who has just moved in, John. He however barely notices her at first. The family is shocked when Mr. Smith reveals that he has been transfered to a nice position in New York, which means that the family has to leave St. Louis and the St. Louis Fair" (IMDb)
This musical is famous mostly for the Judy Garland song "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas".

The movie features a 7 1/2 year old cute Margaret O'Brien and a 13 1/2 year old still cuter Joan Carroll (actually: Joan Felt). :heart

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image]
Meet Me in St. Louis (1944) - Screens

mp4, 992x720, 1:52:58 h, 1.36 GB
at Uloz: https://uloz.to/file/UdnUmwAu3A0h/meet- ... s-1944-mp4 = Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Don't miss Joans nearly see-through wet underware scene - I wouldn't have imagined that in an US musical of the 40es ... :shock: ;)
jezevex

Re: [REL] Meet Me in St. Louis (1944) (Musical)

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

Wow! Thanks, Warg, really as you said, in the US section one wouldn't expect such an "interesting scene"... :)

If you are interested in 1080p Br-rip, chatch this torrent. It makes no sense to RELease it since this torrent is pretty fast.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

jezevex wrote:Wow! Thanks, Warg, really as you said, in the US section one wouldn't expect such an "interesting scene"... :)
It was a nice surprise - I actually looked only for it because the participation of Margaret O'Brien in the clip for Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas made me curious. Let's see how long RFF takes to add the scene ... :D
Thanks for the HD version ... :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks, Warg.

This scene is really astonishing for prude America, as you can clearly see that she's not wearing any underwear at all. :shock:
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

ghost wrote:This scene is really astonishing for prude America, as you can clearly see that she's not wearing any underwear at all. :shock:
The greatest mystery for me is that the scene is completely unmotivated and even a little odd - or did I miss something? :? An adolescent upperclass girl in 1904 walking semi-nude outdoor - and with the walking style of some proletarian boy - that seems not very credible to me ... :ugeek:
Sexploitation. :thumbsup
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

jezevex wrote:If you are interested in 1080p Br-rip, chatch this torrent. It makes no sense to RELease it since this torrent is pretty fast.
Wow, this file must have it's origin somewhere in the twilight zone ... :bat_angel
With some players it's totally mute but with VLC Player it gets really spooky: the sound plays but some of the songs are without vocals.
With Media Player Classic however everything works fine ... :thinkl
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Warg wrote:Wow, this file must have it's origin somewhere in the twilight zone ... :bat_angel
With some players it's totally mute but with VLC Player it gets really spooky: the sound plays but some of the songs are without vocals.
With Media Player Classic however everything works fine ... :thinkl
Sounds like a codec issue. MPC has its own onboard set of codecs separate from the ones you have installed in Windows. So does VLC, if I remember correctly, but I've seen that happen before so it must not be using (or have) the right one. Have you got the latest VLC?
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

deadman wrote:Sounds like a codec issue. MPC has its own onboard set of codecs separate from the ones you have installed in Windows. So does VLC, if I remember correctly, but I've seen that happen before so it must not be using (or have) the right one. Have you got the latest VLC?
Yes, I checked it right now. Maybe that's the problem. MPC is not longer supported since years afaIk. The other two players I tested yet came with Windows 10 that I had to install after a hd crash in August. So the three troublemakers are up to date while the only working one is old ... :think
That the audio track of a file isn't played is not new of course, but that only the instrumental track is played while the vocal track remains mute I haven't experienced before. :wall
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Warg wrote:That the audio track of a file isn't played is not new of course, but that only the instrumental track is played while the vocal track remains mute I haven't experienced before. :wall
The blu-ray may have a karaoke mode you can select if you and your kids want to sing along, which mutes the vocals. But the audio has to be set up for that. Instruments and vocals on separate overlaid tracks. Media players can't just filter out the voice component on their own. Note that there may not be several audio tracks listed, container formats can accommodate multiple streams packaged as one.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

MPC is not longer supported since years
That's is definitly not true!

===> get https://www.codecguide.com