[REL] It (1990)

jezevex

[REL] It (1990)

Post by jezevex »   3 likes

popdrome

Re: [REL] It (1990)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

I saw it's over 3 hours runtime so I suppose it's two parts combined, anyway cheers jezevex!

Don't go quietly into the night.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:I saw it's over 3 hours runtime so I suppose it's two parts combined, anyway cheers jezevex!
Yes; it was a 2 part, 4 hour mini-series when it was first aired back in 1990. I believe it ran 2 nights in a row.

I watched it back then, mainly because I liked Tim Curry. 'It' was a pretty good mystery, horror story until it got to showing the actual 'it'. 'It' was a giant spider-esque creature and a BIG letdown for me... :( The kids were cute enough, though.. :think

kev.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

kev wrote:(..) 'It' was a giant spider-esque creature and a BIG letdown for me... :( The kids were cute enough, though..
ha! I was considering posting Itsy Bitsy here (same reason cute kids albeit little screentime),
but when I saw the spider I threw my remote.. :crazy :icon_gattling

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

ha! I was considering posting Itsy Bitsy here (same reason cute kids albeit little screentime),
Oh! I liked Itsy Bitsy! And you see that girl quite often in this movie.
So why don't you release it?
Should I do it?

(And you could just close your eyes when the ugly bis spider appears on the screen. :lol: )
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

ghost wrote:(And you could just close your eyes when the ugly bis spider appears on the screen. :lol: )
Like kev said I was put off by it.. =8/ I removed every last bitsy of it so I can't post it even if I wanted.
Sure you post it if you wants, I'm just not helping :D

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:
kev wrote:(..) 'It' was a giant spider-esque creature and a BIG letdown for me... :( The kids were cute enough, though..
:icon_evil2

I downloaded 'Itsy Bitsy' from uloz a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to watch it.....

Damn... Well... At least I know the spider sucks... :roll:

But if the girl is cute enough with enough screentime, it will hopefully make my time spent watching worthwhile ['cuz on ghost's recommendation, I'm GONNA watch this movie]... :think

Thanks for the info... :)

kev.