[REL] Ride Hard Live Free (2020)

Sully23

Re: [REL] Ride Hard Live Free (2020)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

kev wrote: Cute as a button but not much of an actress, Lainee Rhodes has lucked out with coming across directors that are consistantly willing to give her lead roles in their films... :shock: God bless independent filmmakers!!! :

I see anyway, it is his beginning in the cinema, even so he keeps asking for track in Hollywood for the role of his life, Helena Zengel has already taken off, it was probably because of the piss scene. :lol:
kev wrote: waiting for 'Pieces and Parts (2018)' to find it's way online.. #hope&pray :)
It is the same thing that I thought when I found that movie, it strikes me that it was released but I don't know why it has not been released? On the page it says the collection for the payment of the personnel has not been achieved, or perhaps it is the same protagonist not Do you want the film to be released? I must suppose it must be out there on the internet, on some vimeo channel, you need to dig a lot, this movie only deserves to be pirated. :roll:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
kev wrote: Cute as a button but not much of an actress, Lainee Rhodes has lucked out with coming across directors that are consistantly willing to give her lead roles in their films... :shock: God bless independent filmmakers!!! :

I see anyway, it is his beginning in the cinema, even so he keeps asking for track in Hollywood for the role of his life, Helena Zengel has already taken off, it was probably because of the piss scene. :lol:
Not really sure how the first part of your comment relates to anything I said, but as far as Helena Zengel's career taking off; it's because she's a HELLUVA lot better actress than Lainee Rhodes [though not near as cute in the cutesy blonde haired, blue-eyed way that Lainee is...], at least at this point in Lainee's career.. The fact that Helena actually filmed a scene where she took a piss is NOT a talent that weighs in to other filmmakers interest in her as an actress... :naughty (At least I would hope not...) :roll:

Thanks again for the link to 'Ride Hard Live Free'. I was an interesting watch... 8-)

kev.
Sully23

kev wrote: Not really sure how the first part of your comment relates to anything I said, but as far as Helena Zengel's career taking off; it's because she's a HELLUVA lot better actress than Lainee Rhodes [though not near as cute in the cutesy blonde haired, blue-eyed way that Lainee is...], at least at this point in Lainee's career.. The fact that Helena actually filmed a scene where she took a piss is NOT a talent that weighs in to other filmmakers interest in her as an actress... :naughty (At least I would hope not...) :roll:
My comments are sarcastic and satirical, :lol: :lol: :lol: and I did not refer to that scene properly, everything that they have seen that movie will always come to mind that scene, I tried in another way to explain her acting as a 'problem girl' and 'breaks the system' She was even a candidate for the Oscar without having reached the finalists, it was the one that took her to Hollywood even if it was only the beginning. And while Lainee I would like Hollywood to hire her, as I said it is not easy. :|
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote: ...My comments are sarcastic and satirical..
Sorry, I didn't catch the humor.. My bad. I apologize. :shock:

kev.
Sully23

kev wrote:
Sully23 wrote: ...My comments are sarcastic and satirical..
Sorry, I didn't catch the humor.. My bad. I apologize. :shock:

kev.
Don't worry, I would have selected her for it in my place. :D
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Yes, I agree. Her career will be predictable and short, unless her acting improves. She might, since she's still young
Not really sure how the first part of your comment relates to anything I said,
I'm guessing Sully uses translateGoogle a lot (which always makes it an interesting conversation) and from a Latin language at that, because he frequently mixes up 'him' and 'her'
The fact that Helena actually filmed a scene where she took a piss is NOT a talent that weighs in to other filmmakers interest in her as an actress... :naughty (At least I would hope not...) :roll:
Disagree. It would show filmmakers that she has no problems with either nudity nor crossing some lines. Very different from other underaged Hollywood actresses, pretty much all of them. Not that there are (nowadays) a lot of European underaged actresses who do nudity, but at least, there are some. Now, I get that American culture is very different in this respect, and I guess that if an underage actress there, did what Helena did, she would have a bigger chance to be called a whore or worse, than in Europe. But if I was a filmmaker, I'd rather work with Zengel than yer average Elle Fanning or something. More bang for the buck, so to speak...
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]