[REL] Halfway to Zen (2016)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Halfway to Zen (2016)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Oh sure, you SAY you meant Wednesday but I bet you think Greta is really hot.
Well, she is definitely not cool. :lol:
And our generation is to blame for that ... Hm, that is probably even true ... :think :P
Hmmm, I don't want to get political so all I'll say is if Greta's puppeteers fly the captain of her yacht from Europe to the U.S so she can save the planet by NOT flying, let's just say I'm "skeptical".
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Hmmm, I don't want to get political so all I'll say is if Greta's puppeteers fly the captain of her yacht from Europe to the U.S so she can save the planet by NOT flying, let's just say I'm "skeptical".
No, I just meant our generation is to blame for her to behave so "un-cool" (due to spoiling kids to much and not telling them how to distinguish between reality and pretentious social media blah) ... ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Warg wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Hmmm, I don't want to get political so all I'll say is if Greta's puppeteers fly the captain of her yacht from Europe to the U.S so she can save the planet by NOT flying, let's just say I'm "skeptical".
No, I just meant our generation is to blame for her to behave so "un-cool" (due to spoiling kids to much and not telling them how to distinguish between reality and pretentious social media blah) ... ;)
Hmmmm.. :think

Almost seems like we're Halfway to Zen. ;)

Whoa!! What a coincidence; that's the title of the movie in this hi-jacked thread.. :shock:

:roll:

kev.