[REL] The Daisy Chain (2008)

Rich

[REL] The Daisy Chain (2008)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

The Daisy Chain (2008)

[Image]

[Image]
What a strange and beautiful film this is. An intelligent horror with the underlying themes of motherhood and loss. A movie that reminds us all of what it is to be an outsider in a tight knit community and what it is to be different. Morton plays outsider and expectant mother Martha who has lost her first baby through cot death. Pregnant at the time of filming this is a brave choice for Morton who looks amazing!!! Steven Mackintosh plays the steady school teacher husband Thomas. A departure for Mackintosh and one that shows just how wide a range he's capable of playing. Into their lives comes a young girl called Daisy. This role is played by Marie Anderson who's first film this is and although mostly silent throughout she is riveting. She sets Morton and Mackintosh against one another as she inhabits their every waking hour and we slowly start to fear for their unborn child. The wildness of the landscape adds an eerie dimension against which the story is played out. Is Daisy the uncared for child that the community have abandoned or is she the fairy changeling that some say she is????
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129415/

ptguardian

Re: [REL] The Daisy Chain (2008)

Post by ptguardian »   8 likes

"not all fairy tales have happy endings"

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.92 Mb] (polish language)

an english version just released today (The Daisy Chain 2008 DVDRip XviD GFW) no sources on emule yet. i am currently downloading torrent. if someone can help source that would be most kind.

[Image]

:)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   4 likes

loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Interesting looking........thanks ptg & Rich.
ptguardian wrote:an english version just released today (The Daisy Chain 2008 DVDRip XviD GFW) no sources on emule yet. i am currently downloading torrent. if someone can help source that would be most kind.
I could even even be persuaded to rip & release a 2CD size file.........downloading DVDR now.

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i released this 5 minutes ago and already 5 people are downloading it from me..... :think
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   8 likes

thanks starfish that is the file. also just posted on share the files so we will have lots of help :cool

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.16 Mb]

starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

am i correct to say that the filename doesn't matter,and the hash will be the same?
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:am i correct to say that the filename doesn't matter,and the hash will be the same?
you are correct
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

nice bath scene :cool
just finished watching it. great ending. :thumbsup

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

*Moved*

Looks pretty coolio in an [original] 'Godsend', 'Daddy's Girl', 'Orphan' sorta way..

Wow.. 2 links in less than 20 mins..

Just checked the DVD release on Amazon.. Too bad they didn't use the initial cover that Rich posted [although THAT could be construed as sort of a close-up of the 'Orphan' cover], instead of the nasty 'living dead fairy' looking cover they used.. :wall
[Image]

Thanks ptg and starfish for the links!

kev.