[REL] An Angel for May (2002)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] An Angel for May (2002)

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:I have said it many times now, For 'my' rips I don't do subs for English spoken movies, sorry. Please do not ask me this as I find it to be very annoying.

However if it is a file I find and it happens to include them I will post them for you.
I'm surprised you're not more familiar with emuler, as you've been around awhile..

He's explained his situation in the past. He' not being rude. He has a specific need for subs even for the English speaking releases.

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

This is what I have 'always' remembered about emuler. Considering a lot of his posts are asking for subs how could I not?

I will take it into consideration, but consider I don't have to share anything out of my own collection yet I have already shared more than most. In fact only a couple of people here have shared more of their own rips. I said I don't do subs for English spoken movies so that no one will ask for them and I have said this recently directed to emuler so my rant is not unprovoked. I choose to release how I want and I try to release with quality. Some files take a lot of time as it is without any extra tasks. I have only done subs a few times and it is not something I have any desire to include in my encoding process just to benefit one person. Pestering me further in hopes to talk me into doing them when I clearly and directly said I won't is only going to piss me off. Sorry but no subs from me for English speaking movies.
If I happen to find them as I have said, I will include them.

Thank you
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Btw. any subs in your DVD?
There are no subtitles on this DVD.

Guess that settles that argument. :roll:
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

For An Angel wrote:
emuler wrote:Btw. any subs in your DVD?
There are no subtitles on this DVD.
That is indeed all that needed to be said. :thumbsup
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Just watched this. Quite beautiful. Thanks to whoever released this. Thanks to ghost (wherever you are) for re-releasing this. :D Thanks also to Kong King for sharing it. :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   14 likes

Quality upgrade with german and english audio:

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.56 Gb]