[REL] Alla vi barn i Bullerbyn (1962) Sweden [TV Series]

ferdi111

Re: [REL] Alla vi barn i Bullerbyn (1962) Sweden [TV Series]

Post by ferdi111 »   1 likes

It has been released in Sweden on DVD with Swedish subs, but I don't know if it has been pirated But it is strange that there are 12 episodes in Swedish DVDs. Probably same DVDs that Inday bought.

Discshop.se are selling those DVDs if somebody wish to buy (however I don't know if they deliver outside Europe you must ask for it from their customer service)

Maybe some kind German speaker can watch it in German and write down all the text what he/she hears?
Yes, I know that it is huge amount of work....

Swedish dvds does not have Swedish subtitles despite opposite has been written in product descriptions in various shops
Here are dvd covers (backsides)

Inday

Post by Inday »   0 likes

ferdi111 wrote:Those at uloz are in German, Inday was searching it in Swedish

Inday, are there any subs in your disc and if yes can you rip the subs?

And if no secret, where did you buy your discs?
<no it's no secret. I ordered them as
Astrid Lindgren DVD schwedisch - BOX 1 & BOX 2- Bara Roligt i Bullerbyn
at:
http://www.nordic-music.com/

Cheers, Inday
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   2 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

BUMP.

Oops, I was wrong! I thought I had found the rutracker torrent at blizzardkid (because it is there, too) but from the timing of my files I must have found it thanks to ferdi's post above. Thank you again, ferdi!

The rutracker torrent is still live and the files are Russian/Swedish with optional Russian subtitles, except for episode 13 which is Russian/German with optional Russian subtitles. I enjoyed them without the subtitles and without knowledge of the language. However, it is only fair to admit that I had already seen the 1986/1987 English-subtitled movies mulitple times AND read the books.