[REL] En Liten julsaga (1999)

Inday

Re: [REL] En Liten julsaga (1999)

Post by Inday »   1 likes

I was looking for this movie for a very very long time, but then I was really very lucky to buy the original Swedish DVD from a Swedish trading platform, still wrapped in original blister.
If anyone tells me how and where to upload the movie, I'm gladly doing so.

Sorry, I am a completely Newby in this matter.
Cheers
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

We use eMule as the preferred download method. Look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup for help setting up the full eMule. The URLs for things like server lists and IP filters are a little out of date so you should Google for current versions but it should get you going.

There are various free places you can upload so others can direct download, such as uloz.to. You can also set up bittorrent or similar if you want to share via torrents.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Please reshare German and Norwegian versions if you have them!

Any chance that anyone has the original Swedish? Perhaps the Finnish?

I have the Russian version from ok.ru
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   3 likes

[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Cool, thanks Nasuada! I hope my terrible bandwidth recovers to normal before the link goes dead. (Radioactive spacejunk smashing into communication satellites and all ... don't call me paranoid ...)

And also THANK YOU to those sharing the Norwegian version -- you know who you are! I have managed to get a little bit of it even with my sub-dialup speeds. Please keep sharing, I AM still interested even if I can't stay connected.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:Cool, thanks Nasuada! I hope my terrible bandwidth recovers to normal before the link goes dead. (Radioactive spacejunk smashing into communication satellites and all ... don't call me paranoid ...)

And also THANK YOU to those sharing the Norwegian version -- you know who you are! I have managed to get a little bit of it even with my sub-dialup speeds. Please keep sharing, I AM still interested even if I can't stay connected.
I set no date for the file, so you can download it for the next years :-)

But would be great to get an Info when you are done...
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Great! I have been told that mega files can expire and have encountered some that have, but I have no idea how long they last. I will post or PM when I have it. I sure hope I get my bandwidth back within the week. (They are "working on it", whatever that means.)
lara

Post by lara »   0 likes

Thanks!

I tried to rip the DVD that I bought 10 years ago, but the disc is defective :icon_frown2

Anyway. I hope this movie will be aired again this Christmas and if we are lucky, we may get the HD version, maybe even the original Swedish one :pray

Please help to watch TV programmes.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

lara wrote:Thanks!

I tried to rip the DVD that I bought 10 years ago, but the disc is defective :icon_frown2

Anyway. I hope this movie will be aired again this Christmas and if we are lucky, we may get the HD version, maybe even the original Swedish one :pray

Please help to watch TV programmes.
If you buy the DVD on Amazon you can try to get a replacement. I do that with Finding Nemo after years, because the Disc gotten some strange colors (but was never in the sun or something special) and they gave me a full refund after years. I was very surprised.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

A big THANK YOU to Nasuada for the Mega link and to the anonymous resharers for the eMule files! My bandwidth is back and I now have it all downloaded!

:icon_party