[REL] Mods Trilogin

Rich

[REL] Mods Trilogin

Post by Rich »   8 likes

Mods Trilogin

[Image]

[REL] Dom kallar oss mods (1968)

Dom kallar oss mods AKA They Call Us Misfits (1968)
I was 14 when this movie premiered, in the tumultuous year of 1968. It immediately impressed me as a very accurate portrayal of teens alienated by society's materialism, frustrated by the prospect of one day having to conform.

Stefan Jarl, a director of great integrity, follows two teens, Kenta and Stoffe, through their everyday life, which is Bohemian indeed. Nothing much happening, not much of a plot, more like a documentary - I guess that to a large extent it is. Still, it is fascinating. Jarl manages to capture their sentiments, their world view, and how it provokes society.

Although the 60's are long gone, my guess is that teens of any decade can relate to this movie. Those who have left their teen years far behind, should use this movie as a revisit. We should never dismiss the thoughts and feelings we had when young, or the world will quickly become a ruin.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [783.93 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [784.47 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062900/

[REL] Ett Anständigt liv (1979)

Ett Anständigt liv AKA A Decent Life (1979)
This anti-drug film is the second in the "Mods trilogy" the first is "They call us Mods".It´s the same persons as in the first film: The very young people has now grown up but now they take drugs and many of them dies.Kenta and Stoffe(they meet one time in the film and plays bowling) is no longer best friends.Stoffe dies in this film because of drugs.The last film in the trilogy is about Kenta´s and Stoffe´s children.

It´s really a unique Documentary and I think that you should show this films in schools.The music is also fantastic.Could possibly be the most frightening film of all times,it left me speechless.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [792.75 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [792.64 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078784/

[REL] Det Sociala arvet (1993)

Det Sociala arvet AKA Generation to Generation AKA Misfits to Yuppies (1993)
This is what I think of the three films: "They call us Mods"-Great"A decent life"-a masterpiece"Generation to Generation"-Interesting.I think that you should show this films in schools.This film is by far perfect,it shows a few unnecessary scenes and the last minutes of the film is pretty bad.

The first two films are better then this but it´s interesting because it´s about what happened to Kenta´s child Patrick.You can see what happened here.You will also get to see a few persons from the first two films.The Mods trilogy is a important piece of film history.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [783.72 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [783.03 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108175/

Rich :)
BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Mods Trilogin

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Sadly none are available. Can anyone reshare? TIA :bigups