[REL] Du ska nog se att det går över (2003)

billanben

[REL] Du ska nog se att det går över (2003)

Post by billanben »   18 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367684/

http://www.oebfa.com/index.php?lang_id=en&title_id=979

Synopsis

It was when My got a crush on Scully in X-Files she knew that she liked girls.

Nobody got to know of course. How can one as a 14-year-old tell the whole family and friends that she is a lesbian? On the other, how can she not tell?

A film about teenage-girls lust, forbidden feelings, anxiety, feeling different, and about finding that one maybe, maybe is bi- or homosexual.

The film follows three girls who during three years have kept a secret video diary that documents their feelings and thoughts, their beginning love stories and how they step-by-step "comes out" for their parents and friends.

Get it here :-

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.97 Mb]

enjoy 100% available and plenty sources by the looks
popdrome

Re: [REL] Du ska nog se att det går över (2003)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

another great release! thanks muchos! :icon_cool2
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:another great release! thanks muchos! :icon_cool2
Once again, let me SECOND that!!

Some Pix:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Hmmm... Wish there was something a little better out there, but this was all I could find at the moment...

kev.
stargazer

Post by stargazer »   0 likes

I remember seeing this on TV...I enjoyed it if I remember correctly. :P

Billandben, are you swedish?? If so, do you remember a couple(?) years back when svt used to regularly show shorts(they still do now and then, but this was like once a week on a scheduled time I think it was called kort ung film) anyway, there was this short film about a young punk girl, she was twelve and had shaved her head...I remember falling blindly for her and it would be great to see it again.

While I´m on the subject. Even further back in time(maybe ten years or so) there was a short movie called 'torrsimmerskan' (I´m not certain about the name) It was about a young girl trying to learn how to swim and it had a beautiful scene in it where the girl got out to this lake in the middle of the forest and stripped down and jumped in the water.

Love,
racoon.
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

i tend to record some of these swedish shorts when i spot them in the tvguide.. A few of them are lying in by shared shorts folder without being posted here. Will check through them if any is of particular interest.. Because i think most of them only have a childhood thematic.
stargazer

Post by stargazer »   0 likes

mongodisco; Is there anyway to view your shared folder? I don´t even know if it´s possible to search for users in emule? :/

If you have the shorts I mentioned I´d love to get a hold of them.

Love,
Racoon.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

stargazer wrote:mongodisco; Is there anyway to view your shared folder? I don´t even know if it´s possible to search for users in emule? :/

If you have the shorts I mentioned I´d love to get a hold of them.

Love,
Racoon.
I wouldn't recommend that anyone allow others to view there shared folder, it is very insecure.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

You have 3 settings at your disposal: no one, everyone, and friends only. Use them at your discretion.

There is no system level insecurity, just the risk of adding an MPAA spy as a friend and letting him see your shared files. ;)