[REL] Madita - the series (1979)

infiniter

Re: [REL] Madita - the series (1979)

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Anyone have English subtitiles for these? I'm too old to start learning a new language. :(
I'm having a deja vu.
I'm pretty sure to have answered this already, but where is the reply?

There are no english subs since it has never been translated to english, or did anyone ever happen to see it on some british channel? Afaik, it is only available in german and the three nordic languages. Sorry for you. :cry:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I'm a bit confused... The TV show was turned into a movie. So the movie is just a very short version of the tv show. Or did I get somthing wrong?

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I believe several TV series have been released as a set of DVDs. If the same happens for this too, then there's hope; DVDs nearly always have subs, maybe not in the language of your choice, but subs nevertheless. We can try translating line by line and paraphrasing where necessary.
infiniter

lostandbroken wrote:I'm a bit confused... The TV show was turned into a movie. So the movie is just a very short version of the tv show. Or did I get somthing wrong?
Uhm, what? What I experienced in my long TV life is that they FIRST produce a movie and THEN a series. The series must be longer than the movie, else it wouldn't be a series. Sometimes they even shoot so much scenes at once that they can cut a movie out of them to bring it into the cinemas and still have a full series in store. STARGATE or STARTREK or BATTLESTAR GALACTICA are similiar examples. There are many more.
infiniter

Nine episodes are online. The 10th wasn't broadcasted, I don't know why. :cry:

So we have to wait...
ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Madita - the series (1979)

Post by ghost »   98 likes

Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   30 likes

Thanks for the clarification, but moreover "the goodies." Here's a review clip of part 1, best in the series IMO. 7 is nice also.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [26.38 Mb]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Released by infiniter:
...10 episodes of 25mins.
Has anyone ever come across episode 10?

I've got the nine and would love to have the complete collection. I've tried to find the dvd, but to my knowledge there hasn't been one released yet. (Grrr: They've got the DVD's out on the 'Pipi Longstocking series, but not this one! Grrr...)

ALSO, does anyone have all of the original Swedish releases of the 'Madicken' TV series? I have ONE episode completed [3 or 5, I think] and episodes 1 and 2 have been stuck loading since forever [I've been trying to d/load them since 2006 :eyecrazy ! ]. They actually have DIFFERENT footage than the German dubbed Madita!! Either that or the episodes are numbered out of order in the Madita version.

Any help in this would be appreciated. (By ALL, I'm sure! ;) )

kev.

PS:
Amadeus wrote:Thanks for the clarification, but moreover "the goodies." Here's a review clip of part 1, best in the series IMO. 7 is nice also.
Nice?

Ep 7 is absolutely wonderful!!! The girls playing Adam & Eve, bouncing all over the place 'as nature intended' with their parents lovingly watching is such a breath of fresh air in these days and times!

:thumbsup

WONDERFUL episode! ;)

kev.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Problem for me is hair. I love long beautiful hair. Where there is no hair, the idea of the existence of a penis comes into play. I know they're all girls, because I can see with my own eyes... But I suppose if I could not see, and you strapped a thong and a long blonde wig on a boy, that'd be alright. :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Has anyone ever come across episode 10?

I've got the nine and would love to have the complete collection. I've tried to find the dvd, but to my knowledge there hasn't been one released yet. (Grrr: They've got the DVD's out on the 'Pipi Longstocking series, but not this one! Grrr...)
Episode 10 added ;)