[REL] Stevie (2008)

[REL] Stevie (2008)

Post by Guest »   8 likes

[Image]

Stevie is a really good movie but it doesn’t seem to be anywhere else and there aren’t any reviews so we wanted to bring it everyone’s attention since it’s worth watching plus it stars Jordi-Mollà and Catherine McCormack! Definitely a nice psychological thriller

After a long and unsuccessful period trying to have a family, Claire and Adrian finally adopt a girl. The coming of Isabel is desired by almost the whole family but making a six-year-old girl with a past of her own fit into her new life might be something more complicated than they expected. Strange things start to happen from the moment Isabel "and her imaginary friend, Stevie", come to live with them. The situation becomes more complicated when Stevie's behavior becomes aggressive. Only Claire and Isabel know that Stevie is more than just a figment of Isabel's imagination. Claire, with the no one's support, will do everything to find out who Stevie is and what he wants. Perhaps if she succeeds, she will be able to recoup their lives and have the family she had desired for so long.

There are enough sources around so I will not share it.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.98 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1303233/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Stevie (2008)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks willow :thumbsup
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Wow!!! VERY coolio, willow!!!! :eyecrazy

I LOVE supernatural, imaginary friend movies.. :heart :heart :heart ESPECIALLY when they star lovelies like Ida Jorgensen:
[Image]

Here's the trailer:
http://www.thewb.com/shows/stevie/stevi ... 911fc2e2c7

Many thanks for bringing this here, willow!! I'll be picking the DVD up too, from Amazon.com! ;)

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   17 likes

...and another one:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.87 Gb]

English subtitles: