[REL] El Nido AKA The Nest (1980)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] El Nido AKA The Nest (1980)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

onebelo wrote:hi, im very interested in getting the subtitles starfish21 has posted but file wont download. anybody who has the .srt file i would be very grateful for a seed, thank you
Reshared.
onebelo

Post by onebelo »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
onebelo wrote:hi, im very interested in getting the subtitles starfish21 has posted but file wont download. anybody who has the .srt file i would be very grateful for a seed, thank you
Reshared.
hi there, on my emule program nothing is happening and it says there are no sources? sorry im not sure how this works. thanks for your help and your share, im very looking forward to this movie, ever since viewing the spirit of the beehive i have become enamored by victor erice (director) and ana torrent (actress)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

There are several helpful posts dedicated to emule problems,i'm confident that someone will point you to one quite soon,it may simply be that nobody is currently sharing this movie,i'll reshare it,let us know if it stats downloading for you.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I'm sharing both the film and the subs.

onebelo, please look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup for help with getting eMule working correctly. I'd bet you're not forwarding ports in your router/modem so it's not talking to the outside world.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   1 likes

it's now absolutely flying off my pc.
onebelo

Post by onebelo »   0 likes

hi, thanks for your responses and help. after giving the guide (posted above) a thorough read i have created a static i.p and now the film is downloading. it is going at around 25kb so i shall leave it over night and it should finish by morning. thanks a lot for all your help, i searched everywhere for english subtitles to this film and this is the only single website which had contained them—the film seems quite rare. thanks again
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

You're welcome. I see you in my queue and gave you a friend slot. You show up as LowID so you may want to give it another read and open your firewall/router for eMule's TCP and UDP ports.

Like a lot of things reshared, there's more than one person who seems to want it. :)
onebelo

Post by onebelo »   1 likes

the film was fantastic, ana torrent plays a child moving into womanhood and uses an older man as an apparent 'toy' to make herself feel more mature. she is sly, mysterious, tempting, but yet highly naive and uncertain (her acting was really amazing to pull off such an elusive and vunerable character), whether she actually loved him or not i think is open to interpretation

i would give this film 8/10
Sakura

Post by Sakura »   1 likes

Sorry again for digging out such an old thread.
But this movie ist available on Bluray/DVD since September for a very affordable price at fnac.es:

http://cine.fnac.es/a1282721/El-nido-Fo ... lu-ray-DVD

This Version is some minutes longer than the badly compressed VHS-tape-Version and the english subtitles are not matching,
I will work on new ones.

Sakura
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks for the heads-up, Sakura.