[REL] El Sueño de Tánger (1986)

jezevex

[REL] El Sueño de Tánger (1986)

Post by jezevex »   86 likes

It was released in 1986, not 1991. Yes, the actress looks older than 14 y.o., but it was probably her actual age when this movie was shot.

[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092024/

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=59223

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.54 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.64 Gb]
Sully23

Re: [REL] El Sueño de Tánger (1986)

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Quite doubtful, only if she or the director clarify what year it was filmed and how old she was
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Quite doubtful, only if she or the director clarify what year it was filmed and how old she was
In a RFF comment and its spanish source you can read she was 14 and a virgin when the movie was made and has not even had a boyfriend yet ... :shock:
Well, there is a city in Germany with a famous inhabitant - it's called Münchhausen ... :lol:

The girl looks like 20 if not older and if such a hot chick managed to stay a virgin she must have been kind of a Mother Theresa - problem is: she doesn't exactly look so ... ;)
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Warg wrote: Well, there is a city in Germany with a famous inhabitant - it's called Münchhausen ... :lol:
The Baron?

The movie was seized 5 years and now I understand why it was saved from the controversy

I remember a post where adults were commented by playing children's roles, because here Maribel would be inverse, she did as a teenage girl but at the time it was perfect to play 21 years (normally lover roles are given to older people )
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
Warg wrote: Well, there is a city in Germany with a famous inhabitant - it's called Münchhausen ... :lol:
The Baron?
Yep. He's born in northern Germany but spent most of his time in Russian duty in Latvia, that's why the people there claim him their national ...
BTW: I could have mentioned Pinocchio instead - but I didn't know his birth place ... :lol:
Sully23

If you are talking about real 'fakers' I ruined childhood Christopher Columbus was not Italian and was a pirate actually fled from the inquisition but it was never checked
Sully23

I watched the movie because I thought it had improved quality but there are parts where the audio is too low

Some plot
Luis, Carlos and Daniel are three friends who, over the years, have distanced themselves and their lives have taken very different directions. They decide to meet to undertake an exciting journey through African lands, where friction and reproaches will not be lacking. They will have time to reflect on their lives, their feelings and deal with buried emotions. The suicide of the wife of one of them, life as a police officer of another or the art of smuggling will be part of their moving stories.

His adventure will take an unexpected turn when Carlos meets a teenager he falls in love with without knowing that she is the daughter of the chief of the area, a dangerous trafficker.
Although the title does not fit much with the plot I thought that the girl was a tanger but in reality it is a Spanish city in Africa, it should have been called 'El sueño de Viernes' viernes in English means Friday the plot revolves around the teenager becomes love that kills for Carlos, the relationship of the 2 something similar to Pretty baby the only difference he ends up killing her another end of another movie nor do I want to remember, the love scene shines for his absence the actress if he had agreed since throughout his career has done it several times.

Maribel Verdu, I hit my head thinking where I heard before, and remember 2 my favorites; Goya in Burdeus 1998, Y tu mama también 2001, are movies are not themes here in FLM but they are good films and Maribel is a goddess
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   0 likes

There are no seeders for either of the 2 files. Can anyone please reshare?
Wraith88

Post by Wraith88 »   0 likes

moisan4

Post by moisan4 »   43 likes

Use your eMule program to search for shared files. The reason neither file is being shared is because there's a better version being shared on eMule currently. Search for "El Sueño de Tánger (1986)" and find:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.54 Gb]