ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Yulenka (2009)

Post by ghost »   66 likes

I can offer a BD-Rip in 1080p:

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.33 Gb]

And english subtitles for this file:
Link deleted, the result was just too bad...

(Still google-translated, but maybe some gentle russian member can work on it...)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   44 likes

Well... after more than 3 years, I tried again to get usable subtitles for this movie.

And I was really surprised how much online translators have approved during the last years. :o
The translations (Russian -> English) were much better now and I "only" had to do "few" corrections (nevertheless it was several hours... :cry: ).

Get pretty perfect English subtitles here:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [69.7 Kb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:And I was really surprised how much online translators have approved during the last years.
:!: I KNOW! :!: I remember it was not that long ago that I found even German to English machine translations to be laughable gibberish. Really? You would think there would be a long enough history of such translations in sufficient quantity for that to be one of the first nailed down. Now that Russian to English has also made leaps and bounds of improvement, I am really excited for the possibilities. I have long loved Russian film, and appreciate the chance to explore it beyond the culturally approved exports.

Thank you for your work! I just checked out my old DVD-r of this with English subtitles ... wow, they are really really bad. I look forward to your improvement, and the 1080p video too.