[REL] Ubiytsa (1990)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Ubiytsa (1990)

Post by ghost »   43 likes

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=4169

Sorry, i couldn't get more informations about this russian movie. So maybe someone can help?
I got this from a russian torrent forum.

Some screencaps:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1022.84 Mb]

Enjoy ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100832/
FLL

Re: [REL] Ubiytsa (1990)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

All I can find is a short description which Google translates as follows (very rough but you can figure most of it out):
In a sudden rush Smirnovyh family tragedy: their underage daughter Tanyu raped three guys. One of them - the son of director of the factory where his father Thani. The investigator refuses to parents, girls in the criminal complaint: the body has no signs of violence, there are no witnesses of crime. The next day, Tanya povesilas. Her father is desperate solves ...
Apparently the title "Убийца" translates as "Killer" or "Murderer". Also, I found a DD which has it named as "Ubijca", which might help searching for more.

Thanks, ghost!
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

povesilas = she hanged herself
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I hope the father does a whole heap of slicing and dicing of the bad guys a la Charles Bronson in the Deathwish movies. :icon_rifle

Sorry, just trying to work up courage to download and watch this. :bigups
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Oh yes, this film sounds like it has potential :drool

Thanks ghost
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Can't really stand movies dealing with rape from other countries because I can't be sure what safe guards they take to protect the person underage. I know how the U.S.A. & Canada do it.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

quickone wrote:Can't really stand movies dealing with rape from other countries because I can't be sure what safe guards they take to protect the person underage. I know how the U.S.A. & Canada do it.
Safeguards are in place everywhere - officially or unofficially. I remember an interview with Shekhar Kapoor (director of Bandit Queen) in which he was really concerned about the effect the scene was having on the little girl, and how relieved he would feel when after every take she would run up to him and ask him how she was doing and whether she needed to change anything for the next take. Most legitimate cinema is like that. :clap
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

:clap good will give this a go then After I watch The Dark Knight
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

YIKES!!

This movie looks very OT... Reminds me of [a lot of movies, I'm sure] one particular Indian movie: Pitaah [ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305455/ ], where a man's 8-10 year old daughter is raped by a rich mans son, and the father has to take vengeance into his own hands when the police refuse to help.

I'm surprised this hasn't been released here yet... :think I really thought it had..

Thanks, ghost for this release..

Yikes.. :(

kev.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Guess it's time to install eMule again. 750gb free space... I wasn't doing anything tonight anyway. :snooty