Voyna Printsessy (2013)
Cyrillic: Bойна Принцессы

[Image]
Voyna Printsessy (2013) - Poster

Information:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2985814/
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=52109

Plot:
The plot of the film is compared to "West side story" and "Romeo and Juliet". In the early 1990-ies in the fictional suburban town of Mosrentgen there are two warring gangs of teenagers: "x-ray" (local Russians) and "brigands" (children of refugees from the Caucasian republics of the former USSR). On the background of this confrontation between Julia, nicknamed "Princess" (Catherine Cherepuhina) and Karen (Aram Gevorgyan) of the warring factions feelings erupt, and lovers torn between loyalty to "their" and devotion to each other. (Russian WikiPedia)

Some pictures of Aram Gevorkyan, Ekaterina Cherepukhina, Natalya Ionova and Lyanka Gryu:

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image]
Voyna Printsessy (2013) - Screens
mp4, 1920x1080, 1:30:09, HDTVrip, Russian audio (no subtitles), 3.48 GB
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.48 Gb]
Last edited by Warg on Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warg

Re: [REL] Voyna Printsessy (2013)

Post by Warg »   0 likes

This movie is strongly related to Triumf (2000), so I repeat here what I posted there:
Triumf (2000) and Voyna Printsessy (2013) are two separate but related movies since they partially use the same material filmed in the year 2000.

Interrelation of the two films:
"Triumf uses material shot by Director Vladimir Alenikovym and operator Maxim Osadchiy for the film "Voyna Printsessy". However, because of the conflict between the producer Alexander Eliasberg and Alenikovym work on this film was not completed.
On the basis of filmed material and his own pick-UPS the other Director — Oleg Pogodin — created a film about a boy drug dealer, called "Triumf". The film "Triumf" was never purchased nor television nor film distribution.
Despite the fact that in the credits of Triumf of Alenikov is listed as the Director and the writers named Alenikov and Rodimin, they both deny that they have any relation to the film "Triumf"; their names in the credits are present against their will.
«I started working on the film "Voyna Printsessy", which was producer, author and Director, in the late 90-ies. But as a result of disagreements that arose between me and the investor, the project was shelved. And while I was looking for additional funding and continue the work, completely different Director (Oleg Pogodin — RIA Novosti) using my material was molded a new film, "Triumf". This film is nothing to do with our scenario, nor even the art has it's aesthetic, filled with gynostemmae the story of a teenage drug dealer, but it is, however, involved a good half filmed by me and Osadchiy frames. Our names, mine and Rodamine are in the credits of this "DIY" contrary to our wishes and statements. V. Alenikov in an interview with RIA Novosti.»
In further Alenikov managed to buy the rights to your film and materials to it in 2013 to end the "Voyna Printsessy". Despite the fact that both films are partially based on the same footage, the story of the "Triumf" differs sharply from the poetic drama "Voyna Printsessy".
In August 2013 Alenikov filed a lawsuit against "Vkontakte" with the requirement to stop copyright infringement and pay compensation in the amount of 1.5 million rubles for posting on the website of the film "Triumf". It was one of the first statements on the anti-piracy law.
"It (the lawsuit) applies only to so-called the film "Triumf" — is of questionable quality of works, where he was violated my copyright and used the footage my stuff and where is my name in the credits is contrary to my desire and statement. My lawyers repeatedly appealed to the company with requests for which there was no response. So, ultimately, it was decided to act legally, by law. I have every right to prevent illegal distribution of the film, because of the extremely low artistic quality which affects my reputation. I don't want to bear any responsibility for this creation," — said in an open letter Alenikova.
In an interview with RIA Novosti, the Director said: "Now I am the only copyright holder captured me and Osadchiy film material. And I don't want to film "Triumf", which causes obvious harm to my professional reputation, and where my name is in spite of my request, hung widely available on the Internet. He has long been removed from the network, leaving only "Vkontakte". We have repeatedly appealed to the company asking to remove this creature from the public, but received no response, and finally my lawyers proposed to appeal in court. The filing of our lawsuit, which was prepared about a year, randomly coincided with the release of "the antipiracy law"".
(Russian WikiPedia)
Triumf (2000) can be found here: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... 765#p80759
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

What a strange case
The first one came to me the same director saving budget the most logical explanation only for unknown reasons the movie premiered 13 years later
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Great, thanks Warg!

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I hope that we can find some subtitles for this movie.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

It's on Youtube in Full HD without TV-logo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv7nQVCPwvo
I'm working on English subtitles right now...
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for that link, ghost! I watched the first bit of your link, it looks very fun! I look forward to your subs. And I guess I get to watch a different version of the movie when I'm done with this one.

edit:
I guess I should say more precisely, a different movie using much of the same footage. Still a peculiar scenario, I am very interested in seeing how much they differ.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   33 likes

Finally I watched it after some years lying on my hdd. It's really a cool gangster movie with kids. And Yulka is just soooo pretty. :heart
I really had fun watching!

[Image]

The video from Youtube (with synced audio):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.35 Gb]

Homemade English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [71.2 Kb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Yay, thank you! I watched "Triumf" in preparation for this one with subtitles and have been looking forward to it! This is one that will NOT go on the back burner.

Did you REsync the audio from the YouTube video? I downloaded it but did not watch it.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Did you REsync the audio from the YouTube video? I downloaded it but did not watch it.
Yes. The audio on Youtube wasn't 100% in sync. But I used the audio track from the HDTV-rip. It has better sound quality.