[REL] Wrony (1994)

Rich

Re: [REL] Wrony (1994)

Post by Rich »   3 likes

I see someone is sharing this now, whoever it is many thanks :thumbsup:

I'll try and get some more people on this from fileheaven and it shouldn't take long to share :D

thanks again ;)

p.s. if anyone else here has some free bandwidth, any help downloading would be appreciated, don't forget to set to release once you get ~10MB ;)

[url]ed2k://|file|Wrony%20(Crows).en%20subs.avi|704833536|D9E32E67649BB32032DBDE2FDF919723|/[/url]

Post by Guest »   0 likes

There is no doubt which one is the best, nr. 3. :D

For Lewiscarrol:
Do you have the nr. 3? I get no sources on emule, and i would really like that rip, it's great quality, best there is. :thumbup1:

Humm I must be downloading something else from you. I don’t see you as either. But you are in my friends list next chance I get i will browse you.

As far as wrony the movie goes. If I'm not mistaken the copy with the good color is not in polish but is dubbed. As long as the FPS is the same I should be able to mux the org language into it with out to much effort. I might be able to use and OCR the subs into an srt... But I have never tried it on anything but a vob so I'm not sure it will work.

As far as my rip and the number 3 rip goes. I pulled out mine and started to tinker. I dont know what it was mastered from but its definitely not the same as number 3. The video I have is just as dark and there is no way I'm going to pull that kind of color out of it. My guess is the person who ripped the 1st one also got a VHS tape from the same master. But if I can get my hands on the number 3 copy I will see what I can do.

As far as a single thread. Very much agree. I wish I had not started a second one.

LewisCarroll wrote:
fwtt wrote:For Lewiscarrol:
Do you have the nr. 3? I get no sources on emule, and i would really like that rip, it's great quality, best there is. :thumbup1:
I still didn't find you as eMule user. If you put FLM tag in your username and send me a message when you are online I will give you a friendly slot (19 users already added :thumbsup: )
What is your username on *mule?
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

fwtt wrote:
LewisCarroll wrote:
fwtt wrote:For Lewiscarrol:
I still didn't find you as eMule user. If you put FLM tag in your username and send me a message when you are online I will give you a friendly slot (19 users already added :thumbsup: )
What is your username on *mule?
please try and share emule nicks privately, either use emule chat or PM here, it's best that way ;)
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

I see you in e-mule with user id 2238035 on Razorback 2 so rich use thiese references Louis is on line and sharin the movie (Sorry for Spying Lewis) :oops:
Amadeus

Re: [REL] Wrony aka Crows (1994)

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

This looks really amazing. About halfway there now. Thx Ghost.
Rich

Re: [REL] Wrony aka Crows (1994)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

HIGHLY Recommended... thanks for RREL ghost!!! :bigups :bigups :cool