idler

Re: [REL] Nie bede cie kochac (1974)

Post by idler »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:idler's barked at him again
...problem is, I don't like smokers... :icon_1whip
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

looking past the fumbles i am thankful for the bump. this is a movie i must of over looked. another missing filled :dance yet the sarcasm can be fun. perhaps some tough love. ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tough_love

LOL
:)
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
Debaser wrote:Move over Amadeus :)
Nah.........it's not that bad Debaser!
Mind you........I actually feel quite sorry for wafaschaanti after idler's barked at him again. The guy's pretty new around here & making a few mistakes but at least he's trying to help & contribute. Let's hope he doesn't get too pi$$ed off & leave this ghostly place. But heh!.......at least we'll still have a choice of medicines & weight-loss plans to keep us interested! :icon_evil2
I agree that wafaschaanti is a good member, and has made some nice contributions to FLM.
We have also spoken in PM.

The thing is, I hate crapidshare links, but because wafaschaanti doesn’t make a habit of posting them, I didn’t let rip.

Believe me, I was being kind :biggrin
wafaschaanti

Post by wafaschaanti »   1 likes

Ladies and Gentlemen: I don't mind any of idler's remarks in the least. As it happened with via emule regarding 'Hang Tao Ying-Red Cherry. I had waited over a month but could get both cd's complete. I got this in one through 'crapidshare' as Debaser puts it in one single afternoon. I though this might be useful for people looking for this movie queue(ing) for a long time. Thank you for your support :heart
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   58 likes

I don't see the prior link's alive any more. This is what I have shared:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [673.44 Mb]
deadman

Post by deadman »   129 likes

Anka, played by 13-year-old Grazyna Michalska, grows up dealing with all the usual challenges of becoming a teenager, plus an unreliable mother and an alcoholic father she loves but who constantly humiliates her with his drunkenness. Supporting roles are played by 8-year-old Beata Nowicka, 9-year-old Monika Szatynska, and 12-year-old Bozena Fedorczyk.

I finally managed to track down this alternate version, I'd seen clips from it before but never the whole thing. It's a better resolution than the one posted everywhere. Sadly, still no English subs though. If anyone has them please share!

[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.86 Mb]

Here are direct links for those who prefer that method or can't use eMule for whatever reason. All I ask is that if you're able to use eMule, please move the file to your shared folder and seed for a while. Every source helps.

MEGA:

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/file/g4FwzKyA#PkdymfBKWV1U-7FZyeTUyaIjNxjkQ1x22idCAYIESLM

Uloz:

Code: Select all

https://ulozto.net/file/81SIQYRGi3PG/nie-bede-cie-kochac-1973-624x464-mkv
Last edited by deadman on Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Great job, deadman! :thumbsup
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Darn it, I can only give you one "Like" for this. :lol:
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

deadman wrote:Anka, played by 13-year-old Grazyna Michalska, grows up dealing with all the usual challenges of becoming a teenager, plus an unreliable mother and an alcoholic father she loves but who constantly humiliates her with his drunkenness. Supporting roles are played by 8-year-old Beata Nowicka, 9-year-old Monika Szatynska, and 12-year-old Bozena Fedorczyk.
And I thought all my life that the French girls are the only ones on earth who are measured to take a role where I have to do a topless
Devil❧

Post by Devil❧ »   0 likes

eng subs any1 ?