[REL] Is-slottet (1987)

sh2dc

Re: [REL] Is-slottet (1987)

Post by sh2dc »   0 likes

lol thread eating my reply.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

sh2dc wrote:i mean if you rip each track into wav file there must be lose some sound-quality.
No. Wav is totally uncompressed. I mean ripping from CD directly (CDDA), not via sound card.
sh2dc wrote:Make a 1:1 imageburn iso file will pass anything that could be lose. right?
That's right. Full CD image has the advantage that gaps between songs, possible CD-Text extensions, etc., are preserved, but the image format is non-standard. It can be problematic to use the image with different burning software.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

sh2dc wrote:lol thread eating my reply.
Sorry, you triggered our flood protection :mrgreen:

Post had to be approved by admin.
sh2dc

Post by sh2dc »   1 likes

sorry for this huge delay but im back.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

.wav files are stored uncompressed so there isn't going to be any loss if you rip them from the CD to that format. ISO's are writable by a lot of burner programs, and if one doesn't work, another will, but personally I wouldn't want to download 700 megs for 16 songs. Other people might not mind if they have the bandwidth to burn. ;)
sh2dc

yoko wrote:
sh2dc wrote:i mean if you rip each track into wav file there must be lose some sound-quality.
No. Wav is totally uncompressed. I mean ripping from CD directly (CDDA), not via sound card.
sh2dc wrote:Make a 1:1 imageburn iso file will pass anything that could be lose. right?
That's right. Full CD image has the advantage that gaps between songs, possible CD-Text extensions, etc., are preserved, but the image format is non-standard. It can be problematic to use the image with different burning software.
Use " Exact-Audio-Copy " http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-fr ... Audio-Copy

Got "10x" speed for reading Disc, Should i LIMITED it to 2~4x ? The Wav file with "10x" speed will cause "error"?

[Image]

please teach me step by step!!!

thanks.
sh2dc

Phuzzy4242 wrote:.wav files are stored uncompressed so there isn't going to be any loss if you rip them from the CD to that format. ISO's are writable by a lot of burner programs, and if one doesn't work, another will, but personally I wouldn't want to download 700 megs for 16 songs. Other people might not mind if they have the bandwidth to burn. ;)
sorry about report your reply.

But I Got "10x" speed for reading Disc, Should i LIMITED it to 2~4x ? The Wav file with "10x" speed will cause "error"?

[Image]

please teach me step by step!!!

thanks.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I can't teach you step by step, I don't know this software. I'd say try it at max speed and check the quality. If everything works, go ahead and use max speed.
sh2dc

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I can't teach you step by step, I don't know this software. I'd say try it at max speed and check the quality. If everything works, go ahead and use max speed.

Ok i will re-make track list with 2~4x speed. i'm totally noob about all the this.

THis was best I can do.

sendspace.com or mega.co.nz

which one should use for upload?
sh2dc

maybe i should waiting for @yoko