[REL] Is-slottet (1987)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Is-slottet (1987)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

katzenjammer wrote:Isslottet has never been released to DVD, so the sites advertising with dvds are most likely selling vhs to DVD copies.
I would never say never- many here have been proven wrong by other films released at FLM. having searched for this for years I do agree they are probably vhs-dvd transfers. one can hope we are wrong right?

Hopefully whom ever buys this from Amazon doesn't get burned to badly http://www.amazon.co.uk/Slottet-cult-No ... -1-catcorr
sh2dc

Is-Slottet / The Ice Palace (1988) Original Soundtracks

Post by sh2dc »   3 likes

Image:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

THE image file will be post soon...
sh2dc

Re: Is-Slottet / The Ice Palace (1988) Original Soundtracks

Post by sh2dc »   0 likes

ISO file upload. if someone can rip it into FLAC format that would be pretty cool.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

rip from what? did you mean to post a link? you posted in the release section,so i'm guessing you have the file.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   15 likes

sh2dc wrote:ISO file upload. if someone can rip it into FLAC format that would be pretty cool.
I merged your post with the movie release thread so everything's in one place. This is an eMule board - files aren't hosted on the server, they're shared through the ed2k system or sometimes people upload to file sharing sites and post the direct download link here. Either way, your contributions are welcome.

The cover art is cool. :thumbsup

<Edit> I found this on ed2k. Don't know if it's the same thing - downloading to see.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [14.39 Mb]

<Edit> I don't think that is part of the Ice Palace CD - It has Basil Poledouris as the artist. Nice music, even so.
sh2dc

starfish21 wrote:rip from what? did you mean to post a link? you posted in the release section,so i'm guessing you have the file.
yeah i have this soundtrack CD.

"temporarily" don't have any CD/DVD driver on my "side".
to be honest this is first release edition (1988), its hard to find///

best part is: this cd was extreme new and still can be read!!!
sh2dc

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
sh2dc wrote:ISO file upload. if someone can rip it into FLAC format that would be pretty cool.
I merged your post with the movie release thread so everything's in one place. This is an eMule board - files aren't hosted on the server, they're shared through the ed2k system or sometimes people upload to file sharing sites and post the direct download link here. Either way, your contributions are welcome.

The cover art is cool. :thumbsup

<Edit> I found this on ed2k. Don't know if it's the same thing - downloading to see.
09 Ice Palace.flac
this ed2k link just a single track.

full track list = 16

soon i will post full CD link I can only copy CD to a iso file.
hope someone downloaded it make the FLAC lossless format.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

I just started to convert my own CD collection into FLAC (48 CDs done so far), so FLAC is not a problem.

I wonder what you mean by "ISO file", though. CD does not use ISO format. Usually you rip each individual track into .wav.

Looking forward to the image :onfire
sh2dc

yoko wrote:I just started to convert my own CD collection into FLAC (48 CDs done so far), so FLAC is not a problem.

I wonder what you mean by "ISO file", though. CD does not use ISO format. Usually you rip each individual track into .wav.

i mean if you rip each track into wav file there must be lose some sound-quality.
"Dedicated sound card" vs "Onboard sound card"(My Laptop).

My Laptop dont have a "Dedicated sound card".

Make a 1:1 imageburn iso file will pass anything that could be lose. right?
sh2dc

yoko wrote:I just started to convert my own CD collection into FLAC (48 CDs done so far), so FLAC is not a problem.

make the 1:1 img file to avoid any sound quality lose,
am i right?

my laptop is onboard-sound card not a dedicated sound card.

wav file will lose some quality/