[REL] Laurdagskveld (1976) [TV Movie]

popdrome

Re: [REL] Laurdagskveld

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

kev wrote:[probably not considered real 'FLM material' by some die-hards {ie: coming-of-age}]
Sorry fer asking Kev, but just curiosity: who/what are you referring to here? :)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

emuler wrote:BTW, incredibly ugly underwear. :lol: :)
still acceptable LOL

that's what I would call HUGE knickers

[Image]

AND

[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:
kev wrote:[probably not considered real 'FLM material' by some die-hards {ie: coming-of-age}]
Sorry fer asking Kev, but just curiosity: who/what are you referring to here? :)
I was talking about the movie 'The Thrill of it All' and not 'Laurdagskveld':

Even though it's primarily a 'slice-of-life' short that covers only a few hours in the life of a family I would consider 'Laurdagskveld' something of a coming-of-age movie in that the children are also having to come to terms with the tensions within the family that are trying to be hidden from them by their parents..

Where-as 'The Thrill of it All' is a whimsical tale of a housewife thrust into stardom by a fluke and the comedic effects it has on everyone around her. Though her children are featured, the film doesn't focus on them..

As far as the 'who'; some members [infiniter comes to mind] have recently posted about their disinterest in much of the non coming-of-age movies being posted here.

Personally, I'm fine with any movie that features cute kids being posted here OT or not, as that's my obsession.. ;) However some members [orthodox, hard-core :) ] feel FLM is getting away from it's original purpose: Advancing coming-of-age movies; ie, movies where the main focus is children experiencing the travails of growing up; desires, first love, heartache, ect.

That was pretty much who/what I was referring to... :thumbsup

kev.

(Honest; I wasn't at all even thinking about or referring to you, if that's what you might have thought... :blush )

kev.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

kev wrote:I was talking about the movie 'The Thrill of it All' and not 'Laurdagskveld':
OK I thought you were! :) must've misread..
kev wrote:As far as the 'who'; some members [infiniter comes to mind] have recently posted about their disinterest in much of the non coming-of-age movies being posted here.

Personally, I'm fine with any movie that features cute kids being posted here OT or not, as that's my obsession.. ;) However some members [orthodox, hard-core :) ] feel FLM is getting away from it's original purpose: Advancing coming-of-age movies; ie, movies where the main focus is children experiencing the travails of growing up; desires, first love, heartache, ect.
ah thanks for clearing that up for me. LOL hardcore members.. Well, agree with you and I'm not a purist either. :thumbsup

Yes I remember infiniter writing that somewhere, and I think he has a point, although personally I would like to see all the posts.

cheers, :bigups
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

well one thing is for sure. you can't please everyone. as far as direction of this site. it is to big and nearly impossible to go only one defined direction with out being dictators of others personal judgments. i agree with everyone one actively involved with this site. but yet i can only go my direction for that is who i am. a friend that will post with and not for. i am thankful to be able to share a passion of common interest. i am rewarded daily by everyone.
i do however listen and learn. i recognize a lot of good people here. looking at ones intent first means more to me than their actions.

much respect to all. enjoy what has been shared. i have and will continue to do so.

peace

:)
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

kev wrote:
Debaser wrote:Ok I’m kind of getting somewhere.

Year is either 76 or 77 depending on which site to believe (still nothing on IMDB).

One of the girls is called either Eli Ryg or Eli Rygg or Ely Ryg depending on whether you believe IMDB and a number of other sites.

Incidentally; Eli Ryg or Eli Rygg or Ely Ryg was also in Grandma and the Eight Children

Still no English info yet
IMDB has not posted anything on this movie yet, but here's info on the film in Norse or whatever the language is:
http://www.nfi.no/barnunge/filmstudiear ... tml?id=170

The Director is Eli Ryg:
http://imdb.com/name/nm0753260/

The father [Knut] is Finn Kvalem:
http://imdb.com/name/nm0476923/

The mother [Sigrid] is Ane Hoel:
http://imdb.com/name/nm0388461/

The two daughters are Gro Hofte [Anne]{the eldest, I believe} and Anne Skinnarland [Berit], but unfortunantly neither have a page on IMDB.

Heres a list of available VHS titles based on the works of Tarjei Vesaas:
http://www.nfi.no/filmbutikken/resultat ... %2C+Tarjei

Hopefully more info will come available as interest increases about this short.
ghost wrote:...BTW: you mean 'The Thrill of it All' from 1963 (with Doris Day icon_1whip.gif )?
never heard bout this one...
Yes, ghost, 'The Thrill of it All' (1963) a cute, fluffy film by the great Norman Jewison:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0057581/

Right in the beginning Doris Day is giving her daughter [Kym Karath: http://imdb.com/name/nm0439001/ ] a bath and they have a fairly long conversation. I haven't watched it in awhile, but it seems like it might run about 2 or 3 mins, but it doesn't compare to 'Laurdagskveld' as far as depiction of 'natural nudity' goes. The bath scene is pretty 'glossed up' and 'sanitized' for American viewing.

Actually I used to get this scene mixed up with the bath scene in 'Up the Sandbox' [ http://imdb.com/title/tt0069449/ ] with Barbara Striesand and Ariane Heller [ http://imdb.com/name/nm0375270/ ] as her daughter, Elizabeth. Thinking of THAT scene; seems like the daughter runs out of the bath and tries to block her daddy from coming in the front door, then jumps in his arms when he gets in... But most of it occures OUT of the bath...

lol... Rambling again... sorry... :blush

Uh; Yes, ghost, that was the movie I was talking about... :)

kev.
Veronique Andries in springtime has a long bath 2 minutes

My question in Europe is common to use a huge pot instead of a bathtub and in the kitchen? :?: :?: :?: :?:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Veronique Andries in springtime has a long bath 2 minutes

My question in Europe is common to use a huge pot instead of a bathtub and in the kitchen? :?: :?: :?: :?:
*Whew!!* (That was a lotta quotin' to make your point.. :shock: )

Obsessive compulsive as I am, I had to time 'Springtime's bath time and it clocks in at 1min14sec's when you combine the two instances when the actress is onscreen.. She DOES show a lot of side and rear view nudity in that span of time.. (Ummm...you know, if, um, well you know, that, umm, you know, if that holds any importance for any, umm, you know, curious members.. :roll: ;) )

As for the bath 'pot'; it might be the universal 'go-to' bath implement for poorer families in years gone by. I remember episodes of 'Little House on the Prairie' where children were bathed in big pots.. And that was in America.. (Maybe they got the idea from the Europeans.. :D )

kev.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Obsessive compulsive as I am, I had to time 'Springtime's bath time and it clocks in at 1min14sec's when you combine the two instances when the actress is onscreen.. She DOES show a lot of side and rear view nudity in that span of time.. (Ummm...you know, if, um, well you know, that, umm, you know, if that holds any importance for any, umm, you know, curious members.. :roll: ;) )

As for the bath 'pot'; it might be the universal 'go-to' bath implement for poorer families in years gone by. I remember episodes of 'Little House on the Prairie' where children were bathed in big pots.. And that was in America.. (Maybe they got the idea from the Europeans.. :D )

kev.
Actually I did not count the minutes that lasted in the bathroom I had seen the scene of that movie and the comparisons with other films only wanted to add the springtime maybe they should make a post of the best shower

Well obviously in USA and Europe but we do not (my family never take a pot in a kitchen) and also happens if a visitor arrives (I am bathing) and arrives :o :? :?
reptile12

Re: [REL] Laurdagskveld (1976) [TV Movie]

Post by reptile12 »   1 likes

Here's a 720p web rip. Better than the one I already had but grainy.

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/IMrhXLrV/file.html
https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/hEjQ06Of/file.html
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Laurdagskveld (1976) [TV Movie]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   29 likes

reptile12 wrote:Here's a 720p web rip. Better than the one I already had but grainy.
That usually means it's an upscale from a lower-res version. Here's the file you found.
Spoiler:

General
Complete name : D:\_data\Laurdagskveld 25.10.1977-FTEA011676-AR-199204174.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
File size : 733 MiB
Duration : 42 min 33 s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 2 408 kb/s
Writing application : Lavf57.2.100

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L3.1
Format settings : CABAC / 5 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, Reference frames : 5 frames
Format settings, GOP : M=1, N=125
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Duration : 42 min 33 s
Bit rate : 2 250 kb/s
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 25.000 FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.098
Stream size : 683 MiB (93%)
Writing library : x264 core 129
Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=5 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=0 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=7 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=125 / keyint_min=12 / scenecut=0 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=abr / mbtree=1 / bitrate=2250 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=2812 / vbv_bufsize=4500 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.00 / aq=2:1.00
Codec configuration box : avcC

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC LC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
Codec ID : mp4a-40-2
Duration : 42 min 32 s
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 160 kb/s
Maximum bit rate : 170 kb/s
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel layout : L R