[REL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

rotwilerblue

Re: [RREL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

Post by rotwilerblue »   0 likes

I think you could buy this in donnasdvds.com. i heard they have a uncut version of it.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

I found numerous sources for this movie; however, which of them have the uncut version?

Anyway, the clip below contains perhaps many uncut scenes.
http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=4
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

You can buy this film from WHSmith LOL

Why the hell is this film so easily available, regardless of whether or not some versions are cut?

I’m not complaining, just astounded.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   111 likes

Oh, I found another clip.

I did another search using the International title [Little Lips] and found a Children in Cinema version at 701mb.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.26 Mb]

There is also a VHSRip Italian version at 797mb.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [797.27 Mb]

I see 1 source at 1.3 gigs but 0 completed available...

Another strong possible is this 957mb version with ITA-ENG; possibly similar to the English overlay in the two Click to Play clips I've posted.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [952.93 Mb]
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   1 likes

Just wanted to add; the [DivX - ITA - ENG] version at 952mb has amazing quality. No subtitles. Two spoken language options. And the young girls voice in English actually sounds like a young girls voice. Not like some carpet muncher or male monotonous Russian voice.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Any comment on content? The English dubbed version I have seemed to be very subtly censored using digital fogging techniques. I was rather disappointed at not being able to actually see the er.. piccole labbra. :drool :bigups
Amadeus

Yeah, I compared the fuzzy scenes with the 953mb Dvix and CIC 701mb version and the Click to Play edits above, and all have same fuzzy content.

I'll download the 792mb VHS verison in the name of science. However, if 792 is fuzzy... we must concluded, this little girl simply has a fuzzy little thingy for a whatchamacallit. :think
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:Yeah, I compared the fuzzy scenes with the 953mb Dvix and CIC 701mb version and the Click to Play edits above, and all have same fuzzy content.

I'll download the 792mb VHS verison in the name of science. However, if 792 is fuzzy... we must concluded, this little girl simply has a fuzzy little thingy for a whatchamacallit. :think
Hehe! Maybe she had some kind of cloaking device - like they had in Star Trek? :think :wall
Amadeus

The VHS version just finished. The entire movie has a 5 minute cloaking device. The VHS version is well over 1:20 minutes, the DVDRip 1:15 minutes. [Yeah, I check beginning and end for credits] Unfortunately, I'll most likely drag and drop the VHS version in my wipe utility. The picture is horribly garbled, as is the sound. I'll watch each back to back and attempt to pinpoint the deleted content...
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

i got the italian version on vhs.