[REL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

Post by ghost »   2 likes

Yes, Mr. Phuz. I guess your mule isn't running for hours..

I know this custom DVD. It's avaliable as torrent. Some more nude (adult) scenes, but some are also missing :(

I saw today, that a new DVD has been released in Germany with a runtime of 80 minutes! :o I ordered it and I am very curious about it!!!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Yes, Mr. Phuz. I guess your mule isn't running for hours..
Don't know what's going on, it hasn't stopped. 6 are uploading right now with 15 in queue, and I'm downloading Picoridda, probably from you. Grrrr
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
ghost wrote:Yes, Mr. Phuz. I guess your mule isn't running for hours..
Don't know what's going on, it hasn't stopped. 6 are uploading right now with 15 in queue, and I'm downloading Picoridda, probably from you. Grrrr
Could you please recheck the link? Maybe something changed. Even server searches are not showing anything.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

ghost wrote:I saw today, that a new DVD has been released in Germany with a runtime of 80 minutes! :o I ordered it and I am very curious about it!!!
You and me both! If it's truly a new master maybe it'll be full screen and higher quality. We can always hope. :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

Link checked, exactly the same, priority set to Release. I'm on eMule Security No1.

Here's a working torrent link I just found...

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A5703682FFC973DCD7AF9811FC2F99FE409051F
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I have been 24h there has been no movement and whenever the server automatically changes to sunrise, I go and return it to security N°1, also no source is seen in sight, another rarity if someone has or this with the download progresses, presumably begins to share and some should reach him in faster speed, but nothing? :wall

If someone has finished or completed the download, it is recommended not to move or delete the file incoming so that it can be shared.

Phuzzy4242, have you tried going to the shared box and putting the file priority 'High' to see if the speed to the sources is increased.
emuler

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Link checked, exactly the same, priority set to Release. I'm on eMule Security No1.

Here's a working torrent link I just found...

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0A5703682FFC973DCD7AF9811FC2F99FE409051F
Thanks, the torrent works.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Phuzzy4242, have you tried going to the shared box and putting the file priority 'High' to see if the speed to the sources is increased.
I have done this once or twice before, you know. Lowid is always going to be a problem. Sorry the eMule link is not working for you, why not try the torrent?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

This back and forth of people saying "I can't find you! Where are you? What's going on?!??!" is beginning to make me paranoid. Just a few days ago I had to disconnect and restart eMule, and encountered a number of errors that kept it from working. It seems my "config" folder has disappeared, so it would not even load any servers. The "update eMule server list" link gave similar errors, so I had to go to the Safe Server List and add them manually. I also had to reset my TCP and UDP ports in eMule to the ones I have set up for Port Forwarding on my router. I got it to both upload and download, but if I close eMule I have to set it up all over again when I restart.

Without the config folder and files, I can not save emfriends.met, server.met and others. Whatever they do, probably something mildly important.

Now, no worries: as soon as I finish downloading the very large and slow file that I have in process (and do not have to worry about losing temp files), I will completely uninstall and re-install eMule, and the CONFIG folder and all other eMule-specific files should be restored. But here is where my paranoia comes in ... is there some eMule-wide server issue that it affecting everyone? Has anyone else had issues reconnecting after an eMule exit?

As long as my problems are simply the result of my stupidly deleting something I ought not to have, I am relieved. But if there is some massive malware attack on the precious eMule system then oh no!
emuler

Night457 wrote:Without the config folder and files, I can not save emfriends.met, server.met and others. Whatever they do, probably something mildly important.
Yes, most of the stuff in your config folder is very important. Strongly urge you to save a backup of it.
The biggest file in there is known.dat and known2_64.dat. Also ipfilter.dat if you're using it. Ipfilter.dat you can download again. The known.dat files contain information about your shared files - if you lose them all your shared files will have to be hashed again.
So copy your config folder to another folder, delete the three files mentioned above, then compress the config folder (it will compress to a fairly small size) and keep it somewhere safe, like Google Drive or send it as an email attachment to yourself.

http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/ ... pic_id=106