[REL] Il grande cocomero (1993)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Il grande cocomero (1993)

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:...Most probably won't even realize that my rain will drive 'more' people to Idlers contribution. ;)
(lol... You must really work at being insulting... It can't come THAT easy.... )

Wrong.

It's not about you, ptg.

Most people will be drawn to this post simply because idler brought it back to the forefront with his upgrade. Nothing to do with you.

Your comments and others that will follow might provide some amusement for readers, but they will NOT be the 'driving' force to lead them to a decision concerning idler's contribution. I give FLM members a bit more credit than that.

A little verbal fireworks makes a thread a tad more interesting, but I truly doubt they would count as a 'decision maker'..

kev.

(And damn, I'm tired of having it kicked around: The old FLM wasn't that bad.

It hung in there for years, and the only reason it finally went under was due to something unexpected [and hereto STILL unknown] happening to ghost, who had sole control of the website. Not because it was some hot haven of 'pedo' lust... Rampant 'sexual commentary' was reigned in when necessary..

In fact some of the more prurient posts [imo] were more geared towards 'fetish's' than 'pedo' stuff, and they're still referred to here at the 'new' FLM...

The main 'negativity' at the old FLM was the perception that the admins were not doing anything to cool down the 'bitchyness' of some of the members who were going at each other from post to post...

On a happier note:
We're truly fortunate that mimzy had the knowledge and ability to back up the data base and was able to revive FLM and keep it running. Continued kudos there.. ;) )

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Now you are just doing a little provoking. I know my point has been taken by those that can see it even if you cannot. i am OK with not being popular on this issue.
kev wrote:
ptguardian wrote:...Most probably won't even realize that my rain will drive 'more' people to Idlers contribution. ;)
(lol... You must really work at being insulting... It can't come THAT easy.... )

Wrong.

It's not about you, ptg.

Most people will be drawn to this post simply because idler brought it back to the forefront with his upgrade. Nothing to do with you.
I never said it would be the only reason, only that it would add more. People like to see what the fuss is about. No insult intended to Idler in that comment what so ever.I wasn't trying to draw people to it or away. I was responding to your asinine rain comment.
It is about everyone Kev not you nor me. It must be really hard for you to understand how easy it can be to be subtle when posting what one considers OT but most of the world does not. As far as the fetishes go I have voiced my objection to that as well but no one else chimed in other than ewwh gross. You said "more geared towards 'fetish's' than 'pedo' stuff" yet the pedo is still acknowledged and guess what it is not welcomed anymore.. ;)

Yes kudos to Mimzy for keeping the site running. 8-)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Now you are just doing a little provoking.
*sigh* At this point probably so. I'm dead tired and I know that is having an affect on my self control as far as ignoring things like this..
ptguardian wrote:I know my point has been taken by those that can see it even if you cannot.
Unbelievable. lol: Your point is a dead horse that you keep beating. I'm sure everybody sees your point. Even little ol' me.
ptguardian wrote:i am OK with not being popular on this issue.
..ever the martyr...
ptguardian wrote:It is about everyone Kev not you nor me.
Cool.. We agree on something. :)

kev.
ptguardian

Martyr to a point. I did go along with the old site despite not agreeing with it. We agree on a lot of things. Such as not deleting someones posts no matter the infuriating nature of it to you sleep deprivation induced or not. I had several posts on the old site deleted by someone? i thank you for not being a dictator and having the balls to actually converse/debate with me instead of cowardly deleting my views.

We have many similar interests in movies just not always in agreement in the way they should be presented. Same movies different advertising. We advertise what we are selling...
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

As requested by our honoured member of the United States Tea Party Movement (no, I'm not going to call him a Nazi) here are some screenshots, randomly pulled (every 10 minutes runtime):

[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image]

I'm disturbed; this is without any doubt Pedo content with a clear hint to bestiality (you notice the dog?) The Roman Catholic Priest at the funeral service is citing a quote of Dostoevsky's "Idiot" suitable to offend every upright White Anglo Saxon Protestant. I can't even post this stuff at Ranchi's, cause they don't accept P2P-links.

I wonder how we got along in the times of Rich, infiniter, ghost (and idler, for that). I'm really shocked ptguardian is in possession of such material. I'm going to inform the FBI right away :roll:
No stress!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

<sigh> C'mon everyone, is this worth getting your panties in a bunch? Each of you has a valid point, and each of you are trying to add to FLM in your own way.

idler posted a nice film, then he posted an upgrade to it. That was very cool. It's rare enough for even a message to be posted, let alone a film, and then to post an upgrade too... that is appreciated. He even posted technical info and a screencap, which doesn't always happen. Thank you for posting this.

kev was concerned idler would be upset when it seemed his efforts were being criticized, and didn't want a valued member to be discouraged from posting other films in the future, especially since he didn't see anything basically wrong with idler's post.

ptguardian is concerned about our reputation. When FLM was revived, other child-film-related boards didn't want to be associated with us because it seemed the only reason a film was posted on the old board was because it had naughty bits in it. It didn't sound to me like he was putting down idler's effort, merely suggesting it's better to emphasize the entire film's assets, not just the naughty bits.

I couldn't care less whether naughty bits are in a film or not as long as the rest of the film is good, as this one is. I too was/am uncomfortable about the emphasis used on the old board BUT those films are still here AND those posts are still here too, including the screencaps. We're just trying not to make the naughty bits the sole reason for posting a film.

We're online, not face-to-face, and it's terribly easy to give offense where none was intended. Nothing to see here, move along...
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

idler wrote:...I can't even post this stuff at Ranchi's, cause they don't accept P2P-links.... :roll:
lol! Thanks for the added, enticing caps! AND for taking the time to bring a better copy of this cool movie!
Phuzzy4242 wrote:...We're online, not face-to-face, and it's terribly easy to give offense where none was intended. Nothing to see here, move along...
Thanks, phuzzy! :bigups

kev.
ptguardian

Phuzzy4242 wrote:it seemed the only reason a film was posted on the old board was because it had naughty bits in it. It didn't sound to me like he was putting down idler's effort, merely suggesting it's better to emphasize the entire film's assets, not just the naughty bits.
Phuzzy4242 wrote: I couldn't care less whether naughty bits are in a film or not as long as the rest of the film is good, as this one is. I too was/am uncomfortable about the emphasis used on the old board BUT those films are still here AND those posts are still here too, including the screencaps. We're just trying not to make the naughty bits the sole reason for posting a film.
Much more elegantly put then I as usually(thanks) and is indeed my intent/sentiment.

Idler I am sure knows what is up. Tea Party... :lol: the Tea Party is one of the many reasons the world is over censored. It should be obvious I am on our side not theirs.

I will take Idler's pedo comment as sarcasm and or humor from a different era :icon_old Since the movie itself is nothing of the sort...

BTW, thanks Idler for the screen caps showing this great film does have more to offer than a two second key word.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Hubba-hubba! Thanks for the upgrade. Not even sure I got this the first time around??
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Bluray upgrade exists! - http://www.dvd-store.it/DVD/Blu-Ray/ID- ... omero.aspx
But sadly, no rips yet... :-(