[REL] L'estate di Martino (2010)

kokonut11

[REL] L'estate di Martino (2010)

Post by kokonut11 »   1 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1365482/

[Image]

The story takes place in the summer of 1980 in Brindisi, Italy. Martino is a young man whose father isn't giving him enough attention. His older brother and his friends, including Silvia, a young northern Italian who spends her holidays in the south of the country and has a romance with Martino. Young people tend to enter an American military base north, and Martino ends up finding a US military officer, a good friend who teaches him how to surf.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ReFOnF25Go

Looking for the DVD9! It's on Emule but been a long time and still can't complete it. If someone can get it faster and share would be amazing!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] L'estate di Martino (2010)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   19 likes

Excellent first [REQ]uest post, kokonut11 - better than some of the old-timers. :lol:

I couldn't find much info on Luigi Ciardo (Martino) but Matilde Maggio (Silvia) was born in 1991, making her 19 years old when this film was released - a little past her FLM sell-by date (16 years old). From the trailer and another clip from the film, she looks a little older than 16 but the clips are too short for me to tell for sure. Have you watched this film to verify she's not too old? She doesn't have to BE 16, she just has to PORTRAY someone 16, and looking that young is sorta important to give the impression she's 16 or younger.

In any case, I think this is the eMule link you're talking about. It shows there's at least one complete source. Maybe with several people downloading it, it will complete faster. Once we're certain this is on-topic, we'll move it to [REL]ease.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.88 Gb]

A non-iso version is here (720x388 2GB): https://ulozto.net/file/xMJgtueIdsAj/l- ... t-2010-mkv
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] L'estate di Martino (2010)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   36 likes

Here is the file from uloz. It has English subs in it, the separate subtitle file was there too so I grabbed it in case the .iso needs it. The girl is right on the edge of believable 16 - if anyone says this is off-topic we can move it to VO-T later.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.85 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [46.7 Kb]
kokonut11

Re: [REL] L'estate di Martino (2010)

Post by kokonut11 »   0 likes

I know the one on ulozto.

I am looking for the DVD that you've linked but it's kinda impossible to get from Emule (the dude that is sharing it). His is not connected for too long with awful upload speed and always in the QR.

I was hoping someone will have it and share or someone from Italy can find it in another place and share it.

From what I've read she should be 16 in the movie. :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

She may play a 16 yo in the movie but she looked a little older to me, she was the older guy's girlfriend, and HE looked around 19 or 20... but that's OK, I'm not going to fight about it. ;)

Yes, the DVD is going slowly but that's the nature of eMule. I get a little bit every day (I'm at 5.8% now after a week), so who knows? After another 2 or 3 months it may be complete. :lol: In the meantime, people can watch the version I posted. If your download finishes first, by all means post it here.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:She may play a 16 yo in the movie but she looked a little older to me, she was the older guy's girlfriend, and HE looked around 19 or 20... but that's OK, I'm not going to fight about it. ;)
According to her talent agency profile Matilde Maggio was born in 1991.

https://www.e-talenta.eu/members/profile/matilde-maggio

L'estate di Martino was filmed over the summer of 2009 and wrapped shooting in mid-September, so depending on when during the year her birthday falls she was 17-18 at the time.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

deadman wrote:L'estate di Martino was filmed over the summer of 2009 and wrapped shooting in mid-September, so depending on when during the year her birthday falls she was 17-18 at the time.
Exactly. If you close one eye she and all the other girls in this film are right on the very edge of OT so I won't insist, but I really think this is Off-Topic. Show of hands?
deadman

Post by deadman »   2 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Exactly. If you close one eye she and all the other girls in this film are right on the very edge of OT so I won't insist, but I really think this is Off-Topic. Show of hands?
This is one of those borderline OT movies with an actress slightly over 16 who's playing a 16 yo or younger character and who looks young enough that she could be. I think having a grey area where you make judgment calls is better than drawing a strict line in the sand. Some great content would be shoveled into the off-topic section if we did that. In my own personal opinion this movie should stay where it is.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

deadman wrote:Some great content would be shoveled into the off-topic section if we did that.
Which is just another subsection in the end. But if we apply the same strict rules for the sake of fairness back to all earlier posts we spend the next two years with pointless discussions ;). So maybe the Off-topic section should be confined to obvious cases - mostly such movies without real participation of kids that are here only because of one little OT scene mentioned by RFF (and even that is to time consuming to be handled systematically) ...
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Looks like the consensus is this film stays here and that's okay with me. I don't want to be strict, I'm just trying to keep us all on track.