[REL] Sirene [series] (2017)

jezevex

[REL] Sirene [series] (2017)

Post by jezevex »   85 likes

Interesting is only the very beginning of the part one + middle of the part 6 :) . Maybe it isn't so stupid
story as it seems on the first sight, but if you don't understand the language it's hard to enjoy it...

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7583330/

No RFF entry yet.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.25 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.25 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.04 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.05 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.84 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.97 Gb]
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Sirene [series] (2017)

Post by kev »   0 likes

From ART's Megapost:
Sirene - Italy - 2017

Plot
The story of a mermaids family come to Italy in the Gulf of Naples where the family of mermaids upsets the habits of human beings.
One of young mermaid looking for a Triton to fall in love in order to continue the species.
The moral is already clear: listen to the voice of the heart, the silent but strong, consciousness of the abysses, which could raise pure feelings, regardless of the wallets.

Imagespp

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Starring Susanna Pascarella

[Image]

OT CONFIRMED
Many thanks for finding the links, jezevex. I found the DVD available on Amazon.it, but apparently I've applied for a membership there with both of my main emails, and I've lost my password notebook where I keep my info, so I can't order anything until I get THAT mess straightened up..

I hopefully can get my old desktop PC to work [it's my only computer that will run eMule..] and d/load these.. (Any chance the episodes might appear on Uloz.to anytime soon, jezevex??) :pray

Great job, again jezevex for making these available so quickly. And, of course, many MANY thanks to ART for the tireless work he puts into bringing these movies and shows to our attention! You've found some really sweet films!!

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Jez you've seen all 6 episodes? Interesting moments only in the parts you've mentioned? i was hoping there are much more... :oops: :(

Btw thank you vm ;)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I have little spacehaed disk to download ¿can you see it by netflix?
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I have seen 3 episodes and I have not seen 'nothing' just the series becomes boring and more than the mother of the sirens is the most beautiful in the series I'm left with the desire sele see something only the only thing I've seen her covering with the scalps