[REL] Fortunata (2017)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Fortunata (2017)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

Welcome to my new thread.

This movis is on theaters in italy from today...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6306400/

[Image]

Italian summary

Fortunata è una donna sulla trentina che sta crescendo da sola la figlia Barbara di otto anni in un quartiere degradato di Roma. È agosto, la città è semivuota, e Fortunata va di casa in casa a fare (in nero) messe in piega e shatush ad amiche e vicine, coltivando il sogno di aprire un suo negozio di parrucchiera e conquistare così un minimo di indipendenza economica. Franco, il marito allontanato da casa, da cui Fortunata non è ancora separata legalmente, la tormenta con visite inaspettate, insulti gratuiti e aggressioni sessuali. Chicano, il suo migliore amico, è un tossico con una madre straniera, Lotte, che sta scivolando nel buco nero dell'Alzheimer. L'incontro con uno psicoterapeuta infantile, Patrizio, cui è stato affidato dai servizi sociali il sostegno psicologico a Barbara, si presenterà a Fortunata come l'opportunità di cambiare la propria vita. Ma non tutti sanno sfruttare le buone occasioni, soprattutto se a guidare le loro azioni è una cronica mancanza di autostima e una sfiducia nella capacità (o il diritto) di essere, nella vita, fortunati.

Other images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Starring Nicole Centanni

[Image]

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv47a8di5p0

What can i say...the movie it's interesting...don't know about the screentime of nicole but she's gotta hell cute and i think that there will be OT moments!

Have a nice day guys, cya :)

Art!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Fortunata (2017)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

GoogleTrans wrote:Fortunata is a woman in her thirties who is raising her eight-year-old daughter Barbara alone in a run-down neighborhood in Rome. It's August, the city is half-empty, and Fortunata goes home bent and shatush to friends and neighbors, dreaming of opening a hairdressing shop and thus gaining a little economic independence. Franco, her husband, is out of the house, and since he and Fortunata aren't yet legally separated, he torments her with unexpected visits, free insults, and sexual assaults. Chicano, his best friend, is toxic with a foreign mother, Lotte, who slides into the black hole of Alzheimer's. Meeting with a child psychotherapist, Patrick, who was entrusted with social services for psychological support to Barbara, will give Fortunata an opportunity to change her life. But not everyone can take advantage of good opportunities, especially if driving their actions is a chronic lack of self-esteem and a mistrust in the ability (or right) to be lucky in life.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   54 likes

Thanks Art for the heads up!
Here is (a version of) this great film.

It's a small size file with 1080p width and 5.1 audio.

DISCLAIMER Since there are no english subs, for the subs I quickly translated my srt on google,
so don't expect high quality translation but at least you can follow it.

So dear admin you can set it to [REL].

Some pix:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

If you prefer another version, search for it on eMule. There are other encodes, but I recommend this one (duhhh... :mrgreen: )
Spoiler:

File: Fortunata (2017).[HEVC5.1.aliptes].mp4
Size: 2.30 GB
Format: QuickTime/MPEG-4/Motion JPEG 2000 format
Stream count: 2
Duration: 01:42:46
Bit rate: 3204 kb/s
Meta info:
compatible_brands: isomiso2mp41
minor_version: 512
encoder: HandBrake 1.1.0 2018040700
major_brand: mp42

Stream 0
Type: video
Codec: HEVC
FourCC: hvc1
Duration: 01:42:46
Width: 1920
Height: 800
Sample aspect ratio: 1:1
Display aspect ratio: 12:5
Frame rate: 24 fps
Bit rate: 3034 kb/s
Meta info:
handler_name: VideoHandler
language: und

Stream 1
Type: audio
Codec: aac
FourCC: mp4a
Duration: 01:42:45
Bit rate: 164 kb/s
Sample rate: 48000 Hz
Sample format: s16
Channel: 6
Meta info:
handler_name: Surround
language: ita
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.30 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [71.6 Kb]

tata, popdrome

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks popi! :)

Moved to REL.
daughterr

Re: [REL] Fortunata (2017)

Post by daughterr »   0 likes

Can somebody upload the srt file please?
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Fortunata (2017)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Here:
Fortunata (2017).1080p.5.1.zip
I am 99.9% sure that is it. I could not find my original download looking through my drives, but I found this in a collection of subtitles I have, sourced from FLM.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.