[REL] Das Mädchen und der Junge (1982)

jezevex

[REL] Das Mädchen und der Junge (1982)

Post by jezevex »   135 likes

Very rare german coming of age movie (no RFF entry). Plot is stupid and predictable,
but there are "first kiss" and "first sex" scenes (they are innocent, but interesting). :D
Girl looks IMHO young enough to be on-topic (by screenplay she is 14 and the boy 17).

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084378/

Like this post to see ed2k links  [745.67 Mb]
Last edited by jezevex on Thu May 17, 2012 10:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Das Mädchen und der Junge (1982)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Definitely need screen shots. We have seen what was thought to be on-topic before but wasn't. If you have to question whether they look young enough or are than screen shots are a must. ;)

While we are waiting for those nice screen shots here is something that is on-topic for comparison Das Mädchen und der kleine Junge 2009 short film

Post edit: I see you added some screenshots. She could pass for 16 but could also pass for 20. Is there any context/storyline that portrays her as being 16 or younger, is all her screen time involving 'adult' situations, environment and such? Is there anything that is FLM related except that in your opinion she looks young?
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Well, it´s a movie very similar to Verbotene Liebe, so if https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... =14&t=1343 is on-topic, this should be also. For comparsion, this movie has a more dollish plot and doesn´t include "explicit" nudity like in Verbotene Liebe or Schulmädchen report etc.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

This is similar to quite a few teenager films we have here,a young love story,nothing unnusual or remarkable,no crudeness or unnecessary flesh showing.The young girl looks about 15 or 16 and a real good looker as well.
Nice find jez,i've never heard of this one,i can only hope now that subs will turn up.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

starfish21 wrote:This is similar to quite a few teenager films we have here,a young love story,nothing unnusual or remarkable,no crudeness or unnecessary flesh showing.The young girl looks about 15 or 16 and a real good looker as well.
"a young love story" and "The young girl looks about 15 or 16" certainly fits here

Lots of 'woman' over 16 are still lookers. But if you really feel it is on-topic than that is good enough for me. I think you know why we need verification at times and what we are really wanting here. ;)

jezevex wrote:Well, it´s a movie very similar to Verbotene Liebe, so if https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... =14&t=1343 is on-topic, this should be also. For comparsion, this movie has a more dollish plot and doesn´t include "explicit" nudity like in Verbotene Liebe or Schulmädchen report etc.
Just because they were posted here in the past does not mean they should be now. Anything dating before July 2011 was under different management. This site used to have a reputation for being crude with under age girls and borderline CP. We are trying to prevent that image from re-occurring. Plus there are tens of thousands of adult/late teen movies and hundred of sites that they can be found on. FLM is one of the few of it's kind that has a focus on actors that are 16 and under. Plus something the old site did not have, that we do have now is a dedicated section to verified off-topic. Films that are close to fitting the 16 age or under cut off but are too 'questionable' can be active there and still be enjoyed by whom ever wants them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This girl could be 15-16 depending on the context but could easily be older as well depending on the context. I couldn't find her age anywhere but if it came out she was 20 I would have no problem believing so. That is why I asked about whether her role gives the impression to all of us that she is 16 or under. If it does not then keep this in mind for future films that you may want to bring here.

It is becoming a habit here to post questionable movies and it appears that both of you would like the age here raised to include whom ever you find young and cute. Cute is great, we all like it but my grandfather calling by grandmother cute is not the same as children being cute. This is a site dedicated to children movies and to actresses/actors that we have followed through the years, coming of age( as long as the age is 16 or younger) and firstlove (again involving one or both of the actors obviously being under 16yo) or the context gives the impression the actor is under 16 such as the case with 'Towelhead". https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... =71&t=7992

Over 16 is not encouraged and will often be discouraged... :-P

:D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Just because they were posted here in the past does not mean they should be now. Anything dating before July 2011 was under different management. This site used to have a reputation for being crude with under age girls and borderline CP. We are trying to prevent that image from re-occurring. Plus there are tens of thousands of adult/late teen movies and hundred of sites that they can be found on. FLM is one of the few of it's kind that has a focus on actors that are 16 and under. Plus something the old site did not have, that we do have now is a dedicated section to verified off-topic. Films that are close to fitting the 16 age or under cut off but are too 'questionable' can be active there and still be enjoyed by whom ever wants them.
Well said. Thanks. :thumbsup
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

I personally prefer movies with pre-teen children and I haven't watched this movie anyway, but if the girl looks 16 or younger, her character is 16 or younger, and especially if the movie is about first love, then it is IMO obviously on-topic here. I'd say it's more on-topic than some other movies without any OT scenes at all. It's nice to have a variety, though. If only good movies were posted, there would be very few posts nowadays, because almost all good movies are already here.

20 likes shows that FLM members are interested in this movie.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:I personally prefer movies with pre-teen children and I haven't watched this movie anyway, but if the girl looks 16 or younger, her character is 16 or younger, and especially if the movie is about first love, then it is IMO obviously on-topic here. I'd say it's more on-topic than some other movies without any OT scenes at all. It's nice to have a variety, though. If only good movies were posted, there would be very few posts nowadays, because almost all good movies are already here.

20 likes shows that FLM members are interested in this movie.
I agree with you, and this movie's still here. We're not trying to give absolutes, we're trying to set standards. Best of all, nobody is trying to be a dictator - we discuss it without one person making a can't-be-changed decision. Lots of over-16 actresses play younger roles but that doesn't automatically disqualify a film. Flip that around - even if the actress or the character they play is younger than 16 but they BEHAVE older, what does that have to do with childhood, first-love, etc.? A Tracy Lords film will likely never be [REL]eased at FLM. On the other hand, we don't want a bad reputation when people start slavering over 10 seconds of preteen skin. Films with youngsters less than fully clothed can still be posted - and often are - but nobody's posting blatant comments or screenshots about them like before.

FLM is unique, one-of-a-kind and we'd like to keep it that way.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:20 likes shows that FLM members are interested in this movie.
20 likes could also mean that several lurkers here will click on anything where boobs are shown. ;)
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:
mimzy wrote:20 likes shows that FLM members are interested in this movie.
20 likes could also mean that several lurkers here will click on anything where boobs are shown. ;)
Not guilty :)