[REL] Herzblatt oder Wie sag' ich's meiner Tochter? (1969)

Sully23

Re: [REL] Herzblatt oder Wie sag' ich's meiner Tochter? (1969)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

deadman wrote:Nope, still plenty to see. :color_
I have not seen new ones this year and more if there are old archives there and unless I want to direct a movie I need millions of $$$ a young actress
Kel

Post by Kel »   0 likes

deadman wrote:A man struggles to have "the talk" with his teenage daughter, played by 16-year-old Mascha Gonska. She's oddly innocent about sexuality to the point of having no self-consciousness, parading around the house and sunbathing in the back yard naked. Somehow they manage to take a father-daughter relationship that would otherwise have strongly incestuous overtones and make it completely harmless and goofy. One of those movies that could only have come out of the 60's or early 70's.

Mascha is stunning in her debut performance. We get to see lots of her too! There are multiple topless/nude scenes not even represented in my previews, those stills barely scratch the surface. No subtitles that I could find unfortunately. But you can muddle along without them. Assuming you actually care what anyone's saying. :D

[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]

Herzblatt oder Wie sag' ich's meiner Tochter (1969).700x476.mkv

Here are direct links for those who prefer that method or can't use eMule for whatever reason. All I ask is that if you're able to use eMule, please unrar to your shared folder and seed this for a while. Every source helps.

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!CeIFDKYZ!znxrJMM0PZiWLDtGor2ZRKbzvKdfWo_d1vVraRCWSMo

Code: Select all

https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/D6ymeYxm/file.html
https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/QOq5TGU5/file.html
https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/htImvnld/file.html
Is this full length movie? The one I downloaded is 1 h 19 minutes in length but some other sites and YouTube upload are varying in length from 1h48m to nearly 2 hours.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Kel wrote:Is this full length movie? The one I downloaded is 1 h 19 minutes in length but some other sites and YouTube upload are varying in length from 1h48m to nearly 2 hours.
Yes, this is full length. 1h 19m is the correct figure according to IMDb. Herzblatt oder Wie sag' ich's meiner Tochter? (1969). They're not always right, don't regard them as the holy grail of movie info, but every downloadable version you can find has this same exact length.

What you run into on YouTube especially are people who want to monetize their accounts and the longer their videos, the more they make off each view. It sounds like the two hour version is just a straight join of the movie with itself - in other words it repeats twice. You should be able to find where it starts over at about the midpoint of the clip. Some especially annoying accounts will loop a movie four or five times. The more commercial breaks you put in a video, the more YouTube pays you. A little sad and pathetic in my opinion. But that's why they do it.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

deadman wrote:Some especially annoying accounts will loop a movie four or five times. The more commercial breaks you put in a video, the more YouTube pays you. A little sad and pathetic in my opinion. But that's why they do it.
Oh, I don't know :?. People will probably not watch the same movie multiple times for the sake of the ads. If the companies that bombard us all with their advertisement always and everywhere are stupid enough to pay for nothing it's the rightful punishment for their greed. So, let them go on ... :lol:
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Warg wrote:Oh, I don't know :?. People will probably not watch the same movie multiple times for the sake of the ads. If the companies that bombard us all with their advertisement always and everywhere are stupid enough to pay for nothing it's the rightful punishment for their greed. So, let them go on ... :lol:
I don't post videos on YouTube so I'm not positive, but I think the way it works is that every one of those marked commercial breaks a visitor triggers generates credit for the account holder. Accessing one of their clips you'd jump around a bit to make sure it's what you want, and for a short movie like this that's doubled up you would trigger a few of the second half ads verifying it repeats itself - a few more for each view than they'd otherwise be getting. The users who triple or quadruple it up are idiots. People can tell straightaway that 5h 13m (for example) is too long and may in fact be a fake.

Of course I use an ad blocker so I don't even see those stupid tick marks. They get nothing from me! :mrgreen:
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

deadman wrote:People can tell straightaway that 5h 13m (for example) is too long and may in fact be a fake.
Yes, but the common youtuber thinks "Oh my, that must be an uncut version in Lord-of-the-Rings-length" and prepares a greater portion of popcorn ... :mrgreen:
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

[deleted]
Last edited by goku33 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

After doing a little looking around, I found a couple of uloz links claiming to be 720p, both around 1gb in size. They are possibly upscales. I downloaded and inspected them both this time, and they both actually look pretty good, though I have not yet downloaded deadman's file to compare. Based on the screenshots, it is unlikely to be much higher quality than deadman's 700x476 file of 1.38gb.

But here they are anyways:

https://ulozto.net/file/Eo34etFQeoBD/he ... r-1969-mp4

https://ulozto.net/file/kHcwZkAEuoUg/he ... 9-720p-mkv

They appear nearly identical in quality to me, with the second file possibly being slightly higher in quality.

Edit: Here are some screens to help compare.

[Image]

[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

From the specs it looks like they are basically the same video with the audio bitrate higher in the second one?

Let us know what you think of a quality comparison once you DL deadman's file.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:42 amAfter doing a little looking around, I found a couple of uloz links claiming to be 720p, both around 1gb in size. They are possibly upscales. I downloaded and inspected them both this time, and they both actually look pretty good, though I have not yet downloaded deadman's file to compare. Based on the screenshots, it is unlikely to be much higher quality than deadman's 700x476 file of 1.38gb.

They're denoised upscales of the 700x476 source. Denoising has reduced image detail a bit, giving you a slightly fuzzier image. Also the aspect ratio (which I believe is correct in the original file) is a little off, wider than it should be.