[REL] Mein erstes Wunder (2002)

iggii

Re: [REL] Mein erstes Wunder (2002)

Post by iggii »   0 likes

Does anyone have the German subs for this? I believe they are on the original DVD. My German is very rusty but I'd like to have a go at translating them into English.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

iggii wrote:Does anyone have the German subs for this? I believe they are on the original DVD. My German is very rusty but I'd like to have a go at translating them into English.
Have you checked subtitle sites? Might be the fastest way to get subs. I have the original DVD, though.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   25 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:...I have the original DVD, though.
As dew eye!:

Disk art:
[Image]
Outside cover art:
[Image]
Inside cover art:
[Image]

Deutsch subs:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [105.7 Kb]

These were a BIG pain in the patootie, as I don't speak German, and with all the umlouts and such... :wall I hope I got them halfway right.. lol

..AND I hope they can help someone possibly come up with English subs... Lotsa talkin' in THIS movie... ;)

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks kev! :clap

Your subs were named as if they are English, I renamed them in your post to reduce confusion.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Thanks kev! :clap

Your subs were named as if they are English, I renamed them in your post to reduce confusion.
LOL!! I'm such a putz!!!

I was totally exhausted for some reason last night. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open and screen in focus after working for over an hour with those damn subs.. I remember now putting 'Eng' in the file name.. Didn't even send any warning bells off at the time... What a putz!! lol

Thanks for catching a repairing my error, FLL!

kev.
iggii

Post by iggii »   0 likes

Thanks Kev, thats geat! I'll take a look at these as soon as I can. I've been looking on subtitle sites for ages but with no luck. Now that the DVD seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth (I'd have bought it by now otherwise) I don't expect to see subs suddenly appear. My german is sketchy and out of practice, but with my old dictionaryand a bit of online help, I hope to be able to come up with something that is ok.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Just make sure I get the subs - not a problem to translate them to English. Just need some time.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

kev, I still haven't been able to download the subs from you. eMule shows 2MB bad data transferred, that means it has downloaded about 20 times but when checked against the hash they were all bad.

Usually this means that after eMule hashed the file it changed on disk. I would try renaming it on your drive (the Eng->Ger fix is a good reason anyway) and press Reload. The name change will force a rehash when reloading. Probably the ed2k link will be different, with a different hash as well as name.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   27 likes

FLL wrote:kev, I still haven't been able to download the subs from you...I would try renaming it on your drive (the Eng->Ger fix is a good reason anyway) and press Reload. The name change will force a rehash when reloading. Probably the ed2k link will be different, with a different hash as well as name.
Done!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [105.6 Kb]

Same set of subs, just renamed to indicate that they are indeed German subs and not English, like some moron originally had released the name as... ;)

They should work now. Willow, if you have good translation abilities; go for it!! :) I knew we were keeping you around here for some reason! :thumbsup

kev.

Post by Guest »   1 likes

Please re-share this film! (Preferably the smaller set)
Thanks, Rich, infiniter, ghost, kev and the re-sharer!