[REL] Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008)

All garbage is moved to this place. No posting possible.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Only 1.37 GB? :huh

I think there are larger rips in the Usenet ;)
your point is what?
Two points ;)

1. I am surprised about the file size, considering the recent BluRay rips in the Léon thread.

2. There are larger rips in the Usenet.
loverboy wrote:if you want ultimate quality grab it from usenet/torrents or heaven forbid, actually buy the DVD5/DVD9/BluRay!
I always buy a disc when I like the movie. Actually I think pirating movies that are readily available is pretty uncool. Moreover, pirating the latest hits can be even dangerous, I think.

Anyway, first I want to see what all this fuss is about, but RAF sounds good. I loved "Die Stille nach dem Schuß" from Volker Schlöndorff (the director of "Die Blechtrommel"), even though it was totally off-topic. I liked Nadja Uhl so much that I even bought another terrorist movie with her, "Was tun, wenn's brennt?"...

OMG, just found in IMDB that she also plays in "Baader Meinhof Komplex" :eyecrazy
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: Two points ;)

1. I am surprised about the file size, considering the recent BluRay rips in the Léon thread.
.....and I wonder just how many have successfully completed downloading this from eMule.
I'm reminded of the 4.62gb mkv release of Bugsy Malone. Was it worth it?.......yes, the quality IS superb........BUT.........it took nearly 2 months to complete.........and this was with the co-operation of idler, ptg & myself, all with decent download/upload capability & trading friend slots.
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: 2. There are larger rips in the Usenet
eMule isn't Usenet & it isn't fair to compare. I regularly download from the newsgroups at 1500 kb/s which makes obtaining large files perfectly viable. These speeds are never achievable on eMule & as I mentioned before, many will be restricted to a few kb/s. As ptg points out, there is considerable resistance to downloading large files from eMule......our experience is that anything over 2gb will not be well received.

lb
BizarreLoveTriangle

Damn, this opening scene is a total distraction. I don't think I am interested so much in RAF and Nadja Uhl anyway :drool
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   13 likes

Thanks, ptg!! :thumbsup

Thanks too, FLL for bringing this to our attention!

LOL From what's been written, the opening scene sounds like more than worth the download! Looking forward to this one! :icon_1dancingban

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

[Image]
BizarreLoveTriangle

LOL, you should have posted a preview of the first 2 minutes. Nobody is interested in the rest.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Where will it be downloaded in 1080p? it would look better
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

If you're downloading this for scenes with children, the opening is the only one. The rest of this film is adults-only - no kids appear again.

When we were discussing On-Topic/Off-Topic I argued this belonged in Verified Off-Topic since there's only about a minute in the entire movie with kids in it, and they were completely unnecessary to the plot - nothing at all would be changed if that scene was removed.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Behind that scene she hides the sad story of the Meinhof twins as she discovers years later her parents were terrorists