[REL] Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008)

All garbage is moved to this place. No posting possible.
FLL

[REL] Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008)

Post by FLL »   28 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765432/
http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=17339
A look at Germany's terrorist group, The Red Army Faction (RAF), which organized bombings, robberies, kidnappings and assassinations in the late 1960s and '70s.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [697.95 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.22 Mb]

If you saw this in the theater but the popcorn line took too long and you missed the first two minutes, you would have no idea why this is posted here at FLM. :naughty
But the movie opens with an OT scene of Ulrike Meinhof at the beach with her husband and her 5 year old twin daughters. :eyecrazy

This is a pretty good movie (it was nominated for the Best Foreign Language Film Oscar), and subs are available at opensubtitles.org...

[Post edited by Moderator]
Quickone

Re: [REL] Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008)

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Actually, I have had this movie for a while it is actually good and has a nice scene to.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes... if you would have seen the on topic scene in 1080p .... a dream :) I did :)
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Yes... if you would have seen the on topic scene in 1080p .... a dream :) I did :)

:wall :wall :wall. Now look what ya did I'm now going to be forced to get an HD T.V. :naughty
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Wondering what all this hype is about :think

Just a short scene with two **** 5 year olds on a beach? :dontgetit

I guess I gotta raise the download priority of this to see what everyone is talking about...
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i have a blu-ray rip somewhere. i will post it as soon as i find it.

:)
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   2 likes

Only 1.37 GB? :huh

I think there are larger rips in the Usenet ;)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   4 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
Only 1.37 GB? :huh

your point is what? this is a very excellent rip by a very respected uploader. and as i and lb have proved that many larger files posted on emule are not very accepted here. :hand you could always post that larger file your self and in about a 2 years considering your upload speed we will get the file. do you understand my releasing of this more user friendly upgrade? (i try and consider what works for more here on a EMULE site)

:)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Only 1.37 GB? :huh

Of course there are but this isn't a competition as to who can release the biggest rip! eMule users struggle with large file sizes, even the identifiable regulars here who enjoy the benefits of friend slots etc. The silent majority are stuck with a download of maybe only a few kb/s & will soon tire of waiting for enormous files to download. Encoding (ie compression) is always going to result in some loss of quality. I, along with others use a general yardstick of about 1.4gb for a 90 minute movie, assuming the source material warrants it. This seems to give decent quality along with a manageable file size. No, it isn't as good as the original but if you want ultimate quality grab it from usenet/torrents or heaven forbid, actually buy the DVD5/DVD9/BluRay! :)

lb