[REL] Tatort (1970-)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Tatort (1970-)

Post by Night457 »   4 likes

Here are English SDH subtitles for Tatort E73 ''Reifezeugnis''.

e̶d̶2̶k̶:̶/̶/̶|̶f̶i̶l̶e̶|̶T̶a̶t̶o̶r̶t̶%̶2̶0̶E̶7̶3̶_̶_̶'̶'̶R̶e̶i̶f̶e̶z̶e̶u̶g̶n̶i̶s̶'̶'̶.̶7̶2̶0̶p̶.̶h̶d̶t̶v̶.̶a̶c̶3̶.̶x̶2̶6̶4̶.̶n̶o̶t̶%̶2̶0̶s̶y̶n̶c̶e̶d̶.̶e̶n̶.̶s̶r̶t̶|̶7̶7̶1̶2̶1̶|̶B̶2̶C̶2̶6̶5̶A̶3̶7̶4̶E̶A̶7̶7̶E̶3̶6̶5̶2̶8̶B̶4̶9̶3̶B̶7̶5̶7̶6̶A̶D̶9̶|̶h̶=̶S̶N̶S̶O̶S̶6̶7̶B̶B̶5̶D̶M̶D̶F̶Z̶7̶2̶6̶4̶W̶F̶U̶X̶7̶I̶Q̶W̶M̶C̶Q̶Z̶J̶|̶/̶

I̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶m̶a̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶o̶u̶b̶t̶e̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶p̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶y̶n̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶N̶O̶W̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶y̶n̶c̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶(̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶e̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶.̶)̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶l̶a̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶D̶L̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶y̶n̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶.̶

This subtitle is combined and edited from two different sources, so there may be errors not yet discovered.

[EDIT: This initial subtitle posted has now been replaced by the resynced one in the following post. I am no longer sharing the old one.]
Last edited by Night457 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   28 likes

Thank you deadman for the video, it is a great improvement over my previous copy!

Here are the final resynced English SDH subtitles for Tatort E73 ''Reifezeugnis'', timed properly for deadman's file and edited with a few more corrections.
Tatort E73__''Reifezeugnis''.720p.hdtv.ac3.x264.zip
|

Like this post to see ed2k links  [71.8 Kb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:Thank you deadman for the video, it is a great improvement over my previous copy!
You're welcome. And thank you for the English subs!
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   4 likes

I have also a tip for one episode...

Tatort - Echolot from 2016 with Emilia Pieske (Also in the German Movie "Eltern" / DVD / Digital Release available).

Story:
Vanessa Arnold has a fatal accident with her car on a country road at night. She was the co-founder of the Bremen start-up company "Golden Bird Systems" and had invested many years with three friends in the development of a digital assistant that could now make the young entrepreneurs rich with the product launch.

Bremen commissioners Lürsen and Stedefreund investigate the accident - the steering wheel lock on the vehicle was engaged and the airbags had not opened. What is also unusual is that there were no traces of braking at the scene of the accident.

In the course of the investigation, the other founding members are first suspected of having committed the crime, as each of them could be accused of having an interest in Vanessa's death.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6017902/
tatort-echolot-12.jpg
14_Tatort_Echolot.jpg
If someone is interested on that, you can found it directly here for download (directly from a German TV Station) with 720p: http://wdrmedien-a.akamaihd.net/medp/on ... 224819.mp4 (You need to be in Germany to view it or have a German VPN).
Website: https://www.ardmediathek.de/ard/video/t ... Dk2YmVlMg/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Image]
emuler

Post by emuler »   48 likes

Downloaded from the link https://wdrmedien-a.akamaihd.net/medp/o ... 224819.mp4 posted by Nasuada.
Downloaded from India - no VPN or proxy needed.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.31 Gb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   19 likes

Thank you emuler and Nasuada for ep998 "Echolot"!

Here are both machine-translated English (.en) subtitles and the original German (.de) captions.
Tatort ep998 Echolot 2016.de&en.zip
|

Like this post to see ed2k links  [76.7 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [78.2 Kb]

[German captions retrieved from ardmediathek with JDownloader and machine-translated with syedgakbar, in the USA with no VPN or proxy needed. The translation is sometimes awkward but perfectly comprehensible.]
mamamamam

Post by mamamamam »   0 likes

Does anyone know which episode this photo is from?
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

mamamamam wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:16 am Does anyone know which episode this photo is from?
That exact image seems to be an excerpt released to the media for advertising purposes, not an actual image from the broadcast episode.

Tatort Episode 928 "Das verkaufte Lächeln" (Dec 28, 2014)

German-language review with Fotostrecke (photo series). That image is #8 of 9.

https://www.spiegel.de/kultur/tv/tatort ... 07756.html

(Use Google Chrome page translate if you don't read German.)

Streaming here with optional German captions:
https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/tator ... TE1ZTFhMzY

The scene in question begins at about 23:30.

More information in German:
https://www.br.de/br-fernsehen/sendunge ... c-100.html

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatort:_D ... C3%A4cheln
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   37 likes

Tatort Episode 928 "Das verkaufte Lächeln"
The body of 14-year-old Tim Kiener is found at the Isar weir. The boy was shot at close range. There is no apparent motive for the crime. Tim had neither problems with his parents nor with his classmates. When he wasn't out with his friends Hanna and Florian, he sat at his computer and allegedly developed apps and websites to supplement his pocket money. As investigators examine Tim's computer, they discover something they never thought possible: the boy has been offering revealing photos and videos of himself to a growing clientele through his own paid website. He's chatted with adult customers, stripped naked on webcam, and got paid for it through gift lists. So is one of his website customers Tim's killer? The traces in the network lead the Munich chief inspectors Batic and Leitmayr to a family man who trains young footballers in his free time. ...
[Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

Video source listed in previous post.

German subtitles and machine-translated English (without any corrections):
Tatort ep928 Das verkaufte Lächeln (2014) German & English SRTs.zip
||
1080p German with optional German or English subtitles:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.32 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [64.0 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [61.0 Kb]
mamamamam

Post by mamamamam »   0 likes

Why would such a little girl learn to guard the door and enter boys' locker room? It's interesting :D :)