[RREL] The House of the Spirits (1993)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [RREL] The House of the Spirits (1993)

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:YES my luck has been sucking as of late,
i usually have no troubles with amazon marketplace and i am willing to bet i have ordered enough movies from them that i could open my own small video store. with about a 98% success rate. but lately on specific movies such as this where it is important to have the correct length i have been disappointed. wright movie wrong duration as listed, dvd when clearly listed as blu-ray, similar title but wrong movie. most of this is probably small details that get over looked with these companies that are dealing with 1000's of titles. i can forgive them because i am usually quite happy and receive my product quicker than amazon and always cheaper.

i only commented about my slight distrust because i recently ordered a movie that is very hard to find with only two sellers and received a music video of the same title. i emailed the seller and they gave a refund and i still have the video. this was very nice. but when i tried to buy from the other seller amazon refused to sell it to me saying because of customs they can't sell me more than one copy of the same movie. :snooty i could probably use a different account and have it sent to a different address but it would be a hassle that i don't have time for. i will just buy it later.(hopefully it will still be available) as for this movie it doesn't matter as i have downloaded the dvdr. :cool

:)
Geeze, it sounds like you really HAVE been through some crap of late!!! :eyecrazy

The fact the one seller DID give you a refund without making you send back the DVD is cool. HOWEVER, Amazon not letting you get the copy from another seller just because it goes by the same title is ridiculous.

Is what's stopping you from completing your order an automated message or were you able to correspond with a [supposed] live thinking entity? I would think surely there would be a 'troubleshooting' email addy that you could write to explaining your situation.. :think

I can understand your frustration as I'm sure I would be pounding a paper towel roll against my monitor trying to knock some sense into the website!
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: According to amazon.com, there are two US DVDs, 1.33:1 and 1.85:1 aspect, but mine is 2.35:1 :cool

(It has that other scene too.)
LOL... You gotta be kidding...

We're playing 'mine is bigger than yours', now?? :icon_biggrin2

Any way you're able to watch it this is a deeply moving, epic film!

kev.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
kev wrote:I already have the US ws release that runs the same time as BLT's German release. And it has the 'controversial' scene listed at rff, along with a near 'molestation' scene which, quite honestly, I personally felt was a bit 'controversial'.. I mean it definitely got MY attention! ;)
According to amazon.com, there are two US DVDs, 1.33:1 and 1.85:1 aspect, but mine is 2.35:1 :cool

(It has that other scene too.)
Shame we didnt get to see the dude having his fun under the table with the other chick!
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   22 likes

High quality widescreen rip (English soundtrack):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.00 Gb]
corsarace

Post by corsarace »   0 likes

I liked it :thumbsup
Very interesting scene...
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

That's the movie i was search :D
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Upgrades out on torrent including heavily seeded as always yify.

1080p https://www.torrentz.com/search?q=The.H ... rits+1080p

720p https://www.torrentz.com/search?q=The.H ... irits+720p

:D
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Links this die
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

This movie is Hollywood? or only have actors but is it independent of california?
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:This movie is Hollywood? or only have actors but is it independent of california?
The end titles of the movie itself say it was produced by Neue Constantin Film Gmbh, Munich (in co-production with Costa do Castelo Filmes, Lisbon) and land of the first release was Germany (!) (filmed in Portugal and Denmark) so I guess it's erroneously filed under USA, anyway ... :?