[REL] Der Zwerg im Kopf (1991) [TV]

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Der Zwerg im Kopf (1991) [TV]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

AKA The Dwarf in the Head
Anna is an only child of a divorce. Her parents tolerate each other and are quite considerate towards Anna. One day she discovers a dwarf, a tiny creature she puts in her ear. When he is not sleeping, he interferes with the little girl's problems. Anna has more than she can handle: living with her busy father, spending the afternoons with the acting mother, the first day at school, her unsympathetic neighbor Hermann, who falls in love with Anna. The latter was mistakenly caused by the dwarf, where Anna is interested in Peter ...
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Release Date of the Movie: 21 December 1991
Dissolution of the GDR: 3 October 1990
Re-Constitution of the 5 eastern Länder (which have sovereignty about broadcasting): 14 October 1990

I know the Deutscher Fernseh Funk survived the GDR but a TV channel is not a state. What the notion "GDR" should mean in such a context (and it's not the only post-unification release that is part of the "DDR TV-Archiv") is beyond me ... :?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Warg wrote:Release Date of the Movie: 21 December 1991
Dissolution of the GDR: 3 October 1990
Re-Constitution of the 5 eastern Länder (which have sovereignty about broadcasting): 14 October 1990

I know the Deutscher Fernseh Funk survived the GDR but a TV channel is not a state. What the notion "GDR" should mean in such a context (and it's not the only post-unification release that is part of the "DDR TV-Archiv") is beyond me ... :?
Topic edited... :oops: :roll: :shock:
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Topic edited... :oops: :roll: :shock:
I was once nearly misguided myself by this strange attitude of that movie collection.
It seems they start by the original name of the DFF - "Fernsehen der DDR" - and count all (!) DFF productions as "DDR Fernsehen" which is of course an extremely misleading juggling with terms ... ;)
Oldskooldanny

Post by Oldskooldanny »   0 likes

Any Chance to get another Link for this one please? It doesn´t work here unfortunatelly :(
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Yes, it works, but you must use eMule. Look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup for help setting up the full eMule. The URLs for things like server lists and IP filters are a little out of date so you should Google for current versions but it should get you going. You might also check uloz.to for direct downloads.
Oldskooldanny

Thanks a lot for the Help,I prefer direct Downloads and uloz is unfortunatelly blocked here in germany
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Oldskooldanny wrote:I prefer direct Downloads
Really? Don't you rather prefer getting the movies you want? :? eMule and torrent clients are free and more or less easily installed and handled. You cannot imagine how many rare films you miss without them ... :(
uloz is unfortunatelly blocked here in germany
Yes, but it is easy to by-pass the geo-blocking. Use Google Chrome browser and install the app FreeVPN (that only needs seconds), then choose a czech server and download with about the same speed as without the VPN - its really good for a free app ... :P

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... fbcb?hl=de
Oldskooldanny

My hd crashed 2 times because of eMule thats the reason why I am always very suspicious and careful with such pages,sure maybe I had just bad luck these both times but I lost my complete music and movie collection which was more than 3tb so it was a bunch of time and work which get lost...